chapter 38

You walked over to the guys again. 

'' So guys, what are we gonna do? '' you asked them. 

'' Maybe we should split up, and see if we can find anything '' Cole said. 

'' Split up, you know what happens, when everyone spilts up '' Jay screamed.

'' Jay calm down, nothing is gonna happen okay '' you said. After some time, you finally splited up. You were jumping and running, from roof to roof. You stopped and looked around, then you noticed some something strange. It was a serpentine, the snake ran into an ally. You hurried after him, not wanting to lose track of him. You slowly ran after him into the ally, but when you turned around the corner, he was gone. You stared dumfound, where could he have gone. You looked down, and saw footprints. The footprints led to a sewer, which confused you even more. You crawled down the ladder, and into the sewer trying hard not to puke. You quietly walked around, trying to listen for any sounds. Then you heard someone talking, but you also heard cheering. You followed the sounds, but came face to face with a huge door. The door was craked open, so you decided to take a look. What you saw, surprised you. You saw all kinds of serpentine, living together. 

'' What the hell is this place '' you asked yourself. You decided to investigate further. Luckly you weren't that tall, so you easily sneaked through the crack. You walked along side thw wall, so you didn't get noticed. You saw skales slither away, with one of the other snake generals. You got suspicious, and followed them. Then you heard them talking.

'' She's learning Skalesss, sssoon enough ssshe will get stronger then usss '' the other general said.

'' I know you idiot, I know what i sssaw '' Skales said. Who were they talking about, were they talking about you. You continued following them, until you made the wrong move. You took a step, but didn't noticed a small rock. You kicked the rock, and it flew across the ground. You froze in place, as they turned around. You made eye contact with them, before you made a run for it. You ran into the crowd of snakes. 

'' It's (y/n), catch her '' Skales yelled. All eyes were turned to you. but you continued running for your life. The only though running through your mind was, 

' Am i going to make it out of here '

-------------------------------------------------------------

hope enjoyed this chapter