Chapter 142

You woke as if electricity ran through your body. You nearly knocked Mikey down from your bed. 

'' Oh sorry Mikey. '' You said with a sad voice. You felt bad for what you had done. 

'' I'm so happy you're okay y/n, we were so worried when you passed out. '' Mikey said and sat on your bed. 

'' You saw what happened, didn't you... '' you said. Mikey was caught by surprise when you asked this because it wasn't what he expected you to ask. 

'' We all saw y/n. '' was the only thing Mikey said. You tucked your knees into your chest and hid your face. You could feel the tears threating to spill from your eyes. 

'' I'm so sorry, '' you said and didn't dare to look up. Suddenly you felt arms go around you and held you tight. You were shocked and looked up.

'' You don't have to apologize y/n, we're not angry at you. '' Mikey said. You smiled a little. 

'' Thank you, Mikey, '' you said. 

'' Should I get the others? '' Mikey asked. 

'' Yeah, '' you said. Mikey left the room and soon you heard several footsteps coming to your room. Soon all the guys were in your room. 

'' y/n! Thank god you're okay. '' Hunter said and hugged you tightly. 

'' H-Hunter can't b-breathe... '' you said as you could. 

'' Oh sorry. '' Hunter said. 

'' It's nice to see you're okay. '' Leon said. 

'' Yeah we were really worried about you. '' Kensei said. 

'' Thank you guys, '' you said. 

'' I see you're awake y/n. '' you heard Takiyama said. 

'' Yes Sensei, '' you said. 

'' You remember what happened, don't you? '' Takiyama said.

'' I do, and I'm sorry, '' you said. 

'' Get dressed and come outside. '' Takiyama said. You looked shocked at him as he walked out the door. You looked at the guys confused. They just shrugged it off and left the room for you to get dressed. 

You walked outside and saw Takiyama meditating. Suddenly you felt something from your left. You took a step back, and Hunter came flying with a bamboo sword. 

'' What the- '' you said before you felt something behind you. you stepped the side and grabbed the sword and kicked the person which was Leon. 

'' That's enough you two. '' Takiyama said. 

'' Takiyama what is- '' you were about to ask him, but he cut you off. 

'' You have seen what your powers can do, now it's time to control them. '' Takiyama said. You stood there shocked but then smirked. 

'' Let's begin, '' you said.