chapter 25

'' Okay so, what are you gonna teach me first? '' Lloyd asked.

'' hmm? That's a good question, oh do you remember my first training with cole? '' you said, while looking at him.

'' do you want me to break my back, no thanks '' he said, crossing his arms.

'' no no no Lloyd, you've got it all wrongs. I wanna teach you, how to lift heavy things with your powers. '' you said, laughing a little. 

'' well okay, just don't break my back while teaching me. '' he said, teasing you a little. 

'' okay first, imagine there's something REALLY heavy infront of you. '' you said, walking behind him. He closed his eyes and focused on what you  said. 

'' imagine that, you need to saving someone important to you. '' you said, in a whispering voice. what you didn't was, Lloyd was picturing that you were in danger. 

'' you need to lift the thing, to save the person '' you said. To make possible for you to see, you make a heavy block and placed it infront of Lloyd. After some time, you saw green energy came from his hands. They were reaching for the block, and to your surprise Lloyd actually lifted the block. You stood with wide eyes, looking at the block then Lloyd. 

'' you have now completed your mission, you can open your eyes again '' you said, while looking at him. He opened his eyes, and looked down at you.

'' you did it Lloyd, i'm so proud of you. '' you said, and hugged him. Lloyd was a little surprised by the hug, but hugged you back. 

'' you actually lifted the block i placed infront of you, i am so pround of you. '' you said.

'' now, do you want me to teach you a thing or two '' he aksed you. Your eyes lit up, when he asked you this. 

'' yes please, teach me some badass moves. '' you said, jumping up and down. 

'' okay calm down, i don't want you to hurt yourself. '' he said, and placed a hand on top of your head. you looked up at him, when you saw him looking at you. You quickly looked away and blushed. He just laughed it off. 

'' okay, so i'm thinking of teaching you. How to summon your own dragon. '' he said, looking at you. You looked at him with big eyes, you couldn't believe he was going to teach you how to summon your own dragon. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i am really late with my update but i had an appointment at me dentist and yesterday i had to help my mom with her work  so yeah 

why i didn't update last sunday was because i really wanted that appointment at my dentist to be over 

but i hope you all enjoy this chapter