Chapter 167

A/N: Hey guys, you probably weren't expecting this since I said that I wouldn't be updating. But my best friend got sick at the last moment, and we decided to reschedule everything. There is no set date when I'm going to be gone. I just hope you'll enjoy this chapter.  

'' What do mean it says ' He's alive'? '' Jay asked Lloyd.

'' Hey! I'm just telling you what it says! '' Lloyd argued. 

'' Why Would those thugs lead us here? '' Kai asked. 

'' You know, this has to be some cruel joke, and I'm not laughing. '' Cole snapped. 

'' Look, I think this was meant for us too. '' Lloyd said and pointed towards a plate of fortune cookies. 

'' Fortune cookies? Very peculiar. '' Jay said confused. 

'' Should we? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Wait, There's only four. '' Cole stated. 

'' Which means, There's no fortune cookie for y/n. '' Jay said. 

'' I think I'm fine, I have a bad feeling about those fortune cookies. You four go ahead,'' you added. 

Cole took one and ate and we all looked wide-eyed at him. 

'' Uh... You do realize there's a fortune inside right? '' Kai asked Cole. 

'' Oooh So that's why they're called that. '' Cole said. 

'' Cole, you are my best friend, but sometimes I worry about your well-being, '' you said. 

'' Listen to this. ' Master Chen has personally invited to participate in his tournament of elements'. '' Lloyd read from the fortune. 

'' Wait a minute! Are you saying, Mr. Chen, the same filling my belly with delicious goodness is actually Master Chen!? '' Cole exclaimed. 

'' Secrecy is at utmost importance, tell no one or suffer the consequence. '' Kai read his fortune. 

'' If you ever wanna see your friend again, meet on the pier at midnight and leave your weapons behind. '' Jay read his. Right after Jay read his fortune it exploded in his hand. So did Kai's and then Lloyd's. Then we all looked at Cole. 

Then the fortune exploded inside of him and then he burped. 

'' Ugh, at least I know I was invited. '' Cole joked and we all laughed. 

'' You don't think... '' Lloyd inquired. 

'' It could be a trap, a lie to lure us in. '' Kai answered. 

'' Yeah, but what if it's not? What if Zane's is alive? '' Jay said.

'' The tournament of elements... I'm starting to think this Master Chen makes more than noodles. '' Lloyd said. 

'' You can forget bringing in a new ninja Lloyd, let's go see about an old one. '' Kai affirmed. 

'' Wait since there was only four, it's clear that this Master Chen doesn't know about my elemental powers. '' You stated. 

'' I think that's for the best y/n. And please don't tell anyone about this. '' Lloyd asked. 

'' You have my word. '' You said and smiled at him. The five of you hurried back to the bounty so the guys could pack some things. 

TIME SKIP

You were sitting on Lloyds bed as he packed his things. Lloyd walked over to his weapons and was about to take a sword. 

'' Leave your weapons behind Lloyd, '' you said. 

'' Oh, Thanks y/n I almost forgot. '' Lloyd said. Just then, there was a knock at the door.