chapter 31

Lloyd's POV

'' And how do you know that '' i asked kai, looking at him confused. 

'' Just trust me, she likes you '' Kai said and walked away. 

' Wonder what he meant with that, i might as well get to bed ' i Thoght.

Your POV

NEXT MORNING

You woke up with the sun in your eyes, you didn't really wake up. You were still a little tired, after yesterdays event. But the sun forced you to wake up, you tried to get out of bed. You felt something hold you back, and prevented you from getting up. 

'' (f/n), please don't go '' you heard someone say. You turned around, and was shocked to see it was Lloyd. He was holding your waist, he didn't want you to get up just yet. 

'' Lloyd we have to get up, and begin training '' you looking down on him. 

'' Please (f/n), just a little longer '' he said pulling you gently.

'' Lloyd we hav- Woah!? '' you said, but were soon cut off. Lloyd pulled you into the sheets again, hoping you would give in. He was holding you close to his chest, and you were blushing like crazy. Then you noticed, he was shirtless!? You began to panic, and didn't know what to do. 

'' Relax (f/n), I'm not gonna do anything '' he said looking down at you smiling. That made you relax, and leaned towards his chest. 

' A few minutes wouldn't hurt, would it ' you thought. You began to drift off to sleep, feeling happy and protected in Lloyd's arms.

SOME TIME LATER 

When you woke again, you saw that you were laying on top of Lloyd. You were laying on his chest, and you looked at him smiling. You started to play with his hair, twirling it around your finger. Then he statred to wake up, but you didn't notice. 

'' Good morning (y/nn), how did you sleep '' he aksed smiling at you. You were shocked, to hear his voice. He wrapped his arms around your waist, so you wouldn't run away. 

'' I feel much more refreshed, and realxed '' you said and layed your head on his chest. He began to stroke your hair softly, and you loved it. You two Layed like that for some time, until you needed to get up. You just wanted to stay like this, but you knew you had to get up. 

'' Lloyd we have to get up now, i don't know how long we've been asleep. '' you said looking at him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter 

hope you enjoyed it :)