Chapter 127

my Tumblr blogs. If you're interested go search for them on Tumblr. 

anime: kpopgirl1234bl

K-Pop: kpopgirl1234blr

You woke up by someone shaking you. 

'' Hey y/n wake up. '' it was Gabriel. 

'' Good morning Gabriel, what's up? '' you asked him. 

'' Breakfast is ready, just come down when you're ready. '' Gabriel said and left your room. You got up from your bed and changed into some clothes that would be for practicable for walking. When you were done, you walked down into the kitchen where Sophia, Miguel, and Gabriel were already sitting and eating breakfast.

'' Good morning, '' you said. You took a seat and began eating. You noticed Miguel didn't even look at you. You all finished eating, and you helped Gabriel wash the dishes. 

'' You should go talk to Miguel, he seems pretty down this morning. '' Gabriel said. You gave him a nod and headed to Miguel's room. 

'' Miguel? '' you said as you knocked on his door. A few seconds later Miguel opened the door and looked at you. 

'' Hey y/n, '' he said in a sad voice. 

'' Hey why are you so sad, Miguel, I've never seen you like this? '' you asked. But Miguel didn't say anything he just kept looking down at the floor. 

'' Oh come here, '' you said and scooped him up into your arms and sat down on his bed with him in your lap. He had his arms around your neck and his head nuzzled into the crook of your neck. 

'' Sshh it's okay, '' you said as you gently stroke his back with your hand. 

'' I don't want you to leave *sniff* '' he cried and held onto you tighter. 

'' I don't *sniff* want you to leave either *sniff* '' you heard a voice from the doorway. It was Sophia. She was crying as she held her teddy bear close to her. 

'' Come here, '' you said in a gentle voice. She ran over to you and hugged you. 

'' You both must understand I'm doing this to gain control over my powers and Takiyama maybe able to help me, '' you told them. 

'' You mean that old guy that lives in the mountains. '' Miguel asked. 

'' Well, that's what your father told me, '' you said. 

'' Now there's no time to be said. How about I spend the whole day with you guys doing whatever you guys want to do, '' you said and smiled at them. 

'' Yeah! '' they both shouted and took your hands and ran out the room.