chapter 51

y/n's POV

Right after Lloyd disappeared, everything went black.

Lloyd's POV

'' Ugh, what happened? '' I heard y/n say. I looked up, and smiled at her.

'' Oh thank god, you're okay y/n. '' I said and hugged her. It took her a moment, to realize what happened. 

'' Lloyd? What happened? Why am i in your bed? '' She asked me, sounding very confused.

'' We were training with Kai, until you lost control. '' I told her. 

'' Did i hurt anyone, please say i didn't!? '' She looked at me with wide eyes. 

'' As far as i know, no one got hurt. '' I said, and smiled at her.

'' Oh thank god, '' she said and laid back down. 

'' Lloyd? '' she asked me. 

'' Yes y/n '' i said.

'' I had this weird dream. '' She said to me. Now i was curious, because y/n have some interesting dreams. 

'' Tell me about it '' i said. 

'' Well. I was in this room, with swirly patterned everywhere. '' she said. 

'' And when i walked into the wall, it showed a memory of us. '' she said, and smiled. 

'' Do you remember the song, i played on the piano for you? '' she asked me.

'' Yeah why? '' i asked her, looking confused at her. 

'' Because the memory appeared, and the music started to play. '' She said, and began to hum the song.

'' Did anything else happen? '' i asked her. I swear, i saw her face turn red.

'' When the song ended, i stood infront of a mirror, and you came up behind me. '' She said. I didn't understand why she turned red, that sounds normal to me. 

'' You hugged me from behind, for a while. Until you kissed my cheek, and said ' i'll see you soon beautiful'. '' she said, and hid her face with her hands. I blushed a little, but it was true. She was beautiful, to me at least. 

'' Why would you say something like that, I'm not that beautiful. '' She said, and looked at me for an answer.

'' That's because it's true, to me you're the most beautiful girl, i have ever met y/n. '' I said to her, and her face turned bright red. 

'' Lloyd? do you by any chance like me, even more then a friend?. '' She asked me. Was this the moment, i had been waiting for, for so long. Oh god what am i going to tell her!? What if she doesn't like that way. Well, theres only one way to find out.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥♥♥♥♥