chapter 24

You and Lloyd just looked at each other, but as soon both of you realized you blushed bright red you looked away. 

'' Come one (f/n), we need to train you. '' Lloyd said and took your hand, and walked away from the others. 

'' okay now with them gone, we can train. '' he said.

'' yeah,so what are you gona teach me. '' you asked him.

'' i know this might sound boring, but we're gonna meditate. '' he said, looking at you.

'' okay, but is it gonna do in the future for you and me. '' you asked, looking at him with a confused face.

'' it's gonna make our powers stronger, and it can help us stay calm in a fight. '' he said, with a smirk. 

'' okay then, let us begin. '' you said sitting down crossed legged, and Lloyd did the same. After what seems hours, you finally were in another universe. But when you opened your eyes, Lloyd was right infront of you. You jerked back, trying to hold your scream in. But that didn't fo to well.

'' AARRHH!!!!! '' you screamed, fell on your back. 

'' Sorry (f/n), i didn't mean to scare you. '' he said, and walked over to you and helped you up. 

'' it's okay, just... Dont do it again okay. '' you said, holding your hand over your heart. Then it hit, ' What is Lloyd doing here'.

'' Lloyd i have a question for you. '' you said, looking at him. 

'' What is it? '' he asked you, while walking towards you.

'' if we both are here, does that mean we have to fight each other. '' you asked him, while looking worried at him. 

'' i don't hope so, i wouldn't wanna fight you. '' he said, looking down on you. You hugged him.

'' and i wouldn't wanna fight you Lloyd. '' you said, and hugged him tighter. He hugged you back.

'' But then, what are we doing here? '' you said, looking up at Lloyd.

'' maybe we were both sent here, because we need to teach each other. '' he said, looking down on you.

'' but what could we teach each other? '' you asked, very confused.

'' wait! I have an idea, i could teach some of the things i have learned. '' you said, while smiling brightly at Lloyd.

'' that sounds good enough to me, show me what you've got. '' he said, and smiled.

'' Okay, but be prepared for awsomeness. '' you said, feeling a little childish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i haven't updated in a long time but summer vacation is coming up and i am moing to another school so i have to pack everything that i have in my school right now.

but i hope enjoy this chapter