Chapter 107

Lloyd and Kai were training together in the apartment while the others watched.

'' You can't even see me move. '' Lloyd said and chuckled. 

'' Save the gluttony, it can only be used by your enemies. '' Kai said. 

'' Oh please, I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me. '' Lloyd said and placed his fist against his chest. Then he suddenly kicked Kai back with such force, that it made him fall back. 

'' Hold on grasshopper, you're not even ready to face my pinky toe. '' Kai said. 

'' I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fest Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninjas. 

'' Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice on Kai. '' Cole said.   

'' Guys I know we're preparing Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give training in these conditions. '' Jay said 

'' I see your point, perhaps we could find somewhere else to train Lloyd. '' Sensei Wu said

TIME SKIP

'' I think it's time we find a more suitable place for Lloyd to train. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Ugh but Sensei Ninjago City is huge, it will take us all to find it on foot. '' Jay said. 

'' And without our golden weapons, we have no spinjitzu vehicles, how are we going move around town? '' Zane asked. 

'' You'll learn to travel with these. '' Sensei Wu said and held a coin towards them. 

'' Hey wait a minute, these are bus tokens. '' Cole said standing with the coin in his hand. 

* with Garmadon * 

'' So what does it do? '' the venomari general asked Garmadon. They had joined him after Skales plan had failed.

'' The weapon holds unspeakable powers. '' Garmadon said. 

'' Like what? '' The fangpyre general asked. 

'' I don't know, I told you fool they're unspeakable. '' Garmadon said and lashed out at him. 

'' It kind of looks like you don't know how to use it. '' the constrictai said.

'' Of course, I know how to use it, I just don't have anything to use it on. '' Garmadon said quickly coming up with an excuse. 

'' Lord Garmadon! We've spotted something! '' a serpentine yelled from the deck. 

'' Ah, the ninja's pet. What better way to test out the mega weapons power. Don't let it get away! '' Garmadon shouted to the serpentine. Then the Bounty began chasing the dragon. 

'' Eliminate the dragon! '' Garmadon shouted and pointed the mega weapon towards the dragon. 

'' Destroy! '' Garmadon shouted but nothing happened. They flew up on the side of the dragon and crashed into it.