chapter 13

'' ( f/n) you need training, so you can learn how to control your powers. '' Sensei Wu said

'' but, it also means you have to leave your family, are you willing to do that. '' Sensei wu asked you. You looked at your parents, they smiled at you but there was sadness in their smiles.

'' you should do it (f/n) '' your mother said, and smiled at you.

'' but, what about you '' you said, you were worried something would happen to them .

'' we'll be fine (f/n), you have to learn how to control your powers '' your father said, you realized that he was right. You have to learn how to control your powers.

'' Sensei. I am willing to go with you, and learn how to control my powers '' you said, facing Sensei wu while you said it.

'' good, i will give you a day to pack what you most need. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' thank you Sensei '' you said, and bowed at him. You all walked out of the room, you looked at your parents. They were smiling at you, but it was sad smiles you could see it in their eyes. You turned around and hugged them, you were about to cry, because you would miss them so much.

'' we should get you home, you need to pack your things. '' your mom said

'' i will pick (f/n) up tomorrow morning, if it's okay with you ms. (l/n). ''

'' that sounds good Lloyd, see you tomorrow then '' your dad said, and agreed with Lloyd.

TIME SKIP: at home

you were packing the things that you needed the most, thinking about how you will learn to control your new powers.

you were deep in thoughts, so you didn't hear the door open.

'' (f/n)? '' it was your mother.

'' hmm, oh i didn't hear come in. What's up mom. '' you said looking at her.

'' me and you father wanna give you something before you leave. '' your mother said.

'' it has been past down in my family, my mother gave it to me when i was your age. And now i want you to have before you have to leave '' your mother said. Now you were curious what it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was really hard to make because in the start in had literally no idea how i would start it but i am finally done with this chapter