Chapter 141

A/N: I have been writing this book for three years one, I can't believe it! Thank you guys for reading my book I love you guys so much! Happy New Year Everybody!

The next day was the same as yesterday. You trained with Sensei Takiyama, which ended almost like the same but you made some progress. And as always you trained a little with the guys. You and the guys were taking a break and just talked. 

'' I see you boys are making progress as well. '' Sensei Takiyama said while walking over to you all. 

'' Hai Sensei! '' The guys said. 

'' y/n as proven to be a very good teacher. '' Leon said and patted you on the back. 

'' Thanks Leon, but I still have a lot to learn, '' you said but gave him a smile. 

'' That right y/n, and that's why I came. '' Takiyama said.

'' Oh What do you have for me Sensei Takiyama, '' you asked and looked a little curious. 

'' Leon, hunter, Kensei, and Mikey. I want you to each take bow and take the training arrows. '' Takiyama said.

'' Hai Sensei! '' They said and ran to get what they were told to. 

'' Um... am I not suppose to take a bow and arrow? '' You asked Takiyama. 

'' No. This session will be dedicated to you and your powers. '' Takiyama explained. 

'' Oh... Okay. '' was the only thing that you could say. The guys soon returned with a bow and arrow each. 

'' Don't worry y/n these aren't real arrows! '' Mikey said cheerfully. You were kind of happy that they weren't real.

'' Okay boys circle around y/n and shoot at her with the arrows. y/n you need to avoid the arrows. '' Takiyama said. you nodded your head as the guys began to circle around you. Mikey was the first one to shoot at you. You avoided the arrow with ease, but soon it began to rain with arrows around you. You avoided all of them. 

'' Stop! '' Takiyama shouted. The guys stopped immediately. 

'' You focus is very good y/n, but what happens when you aren't focused. '' Takiyama said. 

'' Huh? '' was all you could say. But you couldn't comprehend what Takiyama said next. 

'' Boys! insult y/n. '' Takiyama said. You looked shocked at him, but you became even more shocked when the guys complied. You tried to concentrate, but it was hard since the guys were insulting you. You knew deep down that they didn't mean, they just did what their Sensei had told them to do. 

You couldn't concentrate, and the arrows hit you everywhere. Suddenly you snapped and began to attack the guys out of anger. When you were done, your legs gave out under you. Once you fell, you looked around and saw the guys around you on the ground. 

'' I did it again. '' was the only thing you said before passing out on the ground.