Chapter 99

As the ship wiggled through the stones, they finally lost the devourer. But just then it appeared again and knocked the ship to the ground. Everybody left the ship before it could crash into the ground below. Then the devourer appeared, and they all got away as fast as possible. When they turned around, they saw it was eating the bounty, and they were filled with sadness. Then it disappeared into the ground. When it was over they all collapsed, but soon it turned into panic, and then they began fighting. That was until Kai reminded them That Sensei Wu didn't want this, they all got sad because he wasn't here anymore. 

'' We can't just give up now! A ninja never admits defeat! A ninja always picks himself up, which is what Sensei Wu would have wanted us to do. '' Kai said. 

'' But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude? '' Zane asked. Just then Jay began babbling about all the bad things, and just kind of giving up before the fight. 

'' Jay's right, we would need a weapon so big. '' Cole said. 

'' Or an idea that's even bigger! Jay, you're a genius, are you thinking what I'm thinking! '' Kai said and asked Jay. 

'' Probably not, but go ahead. '' Jay said. 

'' There's no time, I'll fill you guys in on the way. '' Kai said. 

'' Where are we going? '' Jay asked. 

'' We're gonna destroy that snake once and for all. '' Kai said and threw his fist into the air. 

*With you* 

You had found Skales and explained to him what had happened, and now you were under his control. You were at one of the tombs, and you stood beside Skales as he talked to one of the generals. Just then the ground started to rumble, and something was approaching fast. You soon figured that it wad the devourer. Everyone hurried down into the tomb. 

* With the ninjas* 

The ninjas arrived at Jay's parents' junkyard. 

'' God idea Kai, If the devourer likes to consume this place is a full on buffet. '' Cole said. Soon they go through the plan, that was until the mailman showed up. Just then the devourer showed up and scared the mailman so much he hid in the trash. 

'' It's now or never guys! '' Kai said. Then they created the tornado of creation, which created the ultimate vehicle. The guys did everything they could to defeat the devourer until they finally had a tight grip on it. 

'' Now Zane now! '' Kai shouted. Zane aimed the speakers at the snake and fired, and finally, it hit the snake and it fell to the ground. Just then Kai noticed it had a tiny weak spot on its forehead. 

'' It's got a weak spot! '' Kai shouted. 

'' What! '' Cole said shocked. 

'' On its forehead! '' Kai said, but then their vehicle got smashed the devourer's tail. 

'' Zane! '' they all shouted when they noticed he was gone. Soon the snake retreated. 

'' Is everyone alright? '' Cole asked. 

'' Where's Zane? '' Lloyd asked. 

-------------------------------

The voting is over, and the winner is 

.

.

.

.

.

.

COLE!!! He got 14 votes while Jay and Zane got 7 and 8.