chapter 84

'' The serpentine! What are they doing here!? '' Jay said.

'' I don't know! Why don't you ask them! '' Cole said to Jay. 

'' Maybe they're after y/n again. '' Zane said. Youlooked down, only to see you were flying over a jungle. Then you ran up the stairs, and climbed on top of the little house.You lit your hands on fire, and began to throw them at the serpentine. But as soon you did that, they began firing canonballs at you, The first few didn't hit the bounty, but then one hit the bounty. You fell down the small house, and hit the deck hard. 

'' Ugh! '' You groaned, but quickly stood up again. You ran over to the railing, and lit your hands on fire again. But before you could throw any fireballs at then, they fired a canonball, and it hit the bounty. Since you were leaning on the railing. not holding on to something. You lost your balance, and fell over the railing. 

'' AARRHH!!! '' you screamed as you fell. 

'' Y/N!!!! '' Lloyd screamed, and tried to catch you, but it was too late. The others had to pull him back, so he didn't fall off. 

''No... no... NO! '' Lloyd screamed, and landed on his knees. He was holding his head, and trying to hold back some tears. 

'' Lloyd calm down, we're going to get her back. '' Kai said to him. Lloyd looked him in the eyes, and said. 

'' I WILL get her back, no matter what is takes. '' Lloyd said, and stood up. 

'' Jay land the bounty as soon as possible, then we go look for y/n. '' Lloyd said. 

BACK TO YOU...

You opened your eyes, and let your vision adjust to your surroundings. After your vision adjusted, you began to sit up. Your head hurt a little, and your arms were scratched up. You tried to stand up, even though it hurt a lot. You finally stood up, but you needed to hold to a branch. You looked around you, but the only thing you could see was forest all around you. 

'' Great. '' you said unamused. You tried to use one of your powers, but without any luck. 

'' Double great! '' you said, and threw your arms into the air, but you quickly grabbed the branch again, 'cause you couldn't keep your balance without it. 

'' well this is great. '' you said. If the serpentine found you like this, you would have no choice but to come with them without a fight.