Chapter 137

y/a = your age.

'' Trust me the team went through a lot to get her back, '' she said.  

'' And then there's Lloyd Garmadon. '' You said. When you said his name you couldn't help but smile. 

'' He and I didn't join the team way after. '' you smiled and laughed a little. 

'' Mainly because Lloyd wanted to be like his dad, Lord Garmadon, '' you explained. 

'' So you're telling me That LLOYD GARMADON joined the ninjas to fight against his own FATHER! '' Hunter said. 

'' Basically yeah. And I joined the team too, mostly because we found out that I had elemental powers, '' you explained. 

'' Lloyd and I had just begun training with the ninjas and Lloyd were kind of eager to go on missions with the ninjas, '' You told them. 

'' Then one day, This thing called the grundle had come back to live with the help of Lord Garmadon, and at the same time turned the ninjas into kids. So Lloyd and I had to do something. '' You continued. 

'' The mission was successful and we turned the ninjas back plus Lloyd and me.'' You said and looked down with a smile remembering what happened after that. 

'' Wait WHAT!  y/n how old are you actually? '' Mikey asked just as shocked as the others. 

'' I'm actually... 8 years old...'' you said quietly and looked down at the floor. 

'' WHAT!?!? '' they all screamed at the same time. 

'' But I would be y/a and Lloyd would be a year older than me. '' You said. 

'' This is so weird... '' Hunter said. 

'' How do you think I felt the first time! I was lucky that Kai's sister Nya was there to help me, or else I would have been lost. '' You said and laid down on the floor. 

'' We're sorry y/n. We just didn't expect something like things. '' Leon said. 

'' It's not your fault, I guess anyone would be shocked. '' You said and sat up again. 

'' Hey y/n. Who is this Lloyd guy, you had this smile on your face when you talked about him? '' Kensei asked. 

'' Yeah I noticed it too. So who is this Lloyd guy? '' Leon asked. You looked shocked at them, but then blushed and looked down the floor. 

'' You could say that he's... My boyfriend... '' you said quietly. 

'' Your boyfriend! '' they all shouted shocked.