chapter 76

'' And the tunnels show some kind of meeting pointed. '' you pointed at where the tunnels meet. 

'' We gotta get there as soon as possible. '' Kai said. 

'' But you all need to watch out for the snakes, 'cause we have all seen what they can do. '' you said, and looked over at Kai. 

'' Then let's go. '' Lloyd said. 

'' No, you and y/n are staying on the bounty. '' Sensei Wu quickly said. 

'' Wha- But why!? '' Lloyd asked shocked. 

'' You two will stay here and train. '' Sensei Wu said. You sighed.

'' Well i guess we have no choice Lloyd. '' you said, and placed your hand on his shoulder. 

'' Fine we will stay here, but call us if you need help okay. '' Lloyd said. Soon they all left, and only you and Lloyd were left. 

'' Well let's get to it. '' you said, and walked towards the training course. And Lloyd were right behind you. 

'' Try to throw some things at me. '' You said, and pointed at some things behind Lloyd. 

'' Okay. '' he said, but you could hear his uneasiness in his voice. He threw a stone at you. You crushed it. He threw a burning stone at you. You threw water at it. He continued to do this, until he threw some metal at you. you didn't know what to do, so you crossed your arms over your face. But you didn't feel anything hit you. You opened your eyes, and saw the piece of metal was behind you. You looked back at Lloyd, and saw his shocked face. 

'' Lloyd, what happened? '' you asked him. 

'' T-The metal flew through your body. '' He said. You looked at him, then at the piece of metal behind you. You picked it up, and threw it back to Lloyd. 

'' Try to throw it at me again. '' you said. He threw it at you again. You watched as your body began to become transparent. The metal went through you again. You let your body relax even more, and soon your body became invisible. 

'' Oh my god! y/n! '' You heard Lloyd said. You walked over to him, and then became visible again.

'' Boo! '' you said. 

'' AAAHHH! '' Lloyd screamed, and jumped back. Then you began laughed. 

'' Why did you do that!? '' He asked. 

'' For fun. '' you said, still laughing a little. 

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* 

Suddenly the alarm went off from the control room.