Chapter 128

A/N: sorry I haven't been updating guys. I have been sick so that's why, but I am better now not getting sick anytime soon I hope.

After spending the whole day with both Sophia and Miguel you were obviously tired. You needed some sleep. You decided to stay one more night to get some sleep, but you had to leave very early in the morning. You talked to Gabriel about it, and he said that it would be the best. So after dinner, you went to your room and almost fell asleep. 

(NEXT MORNING)

You woke up very early Almost 05:00 am, and the sun was barely coming up. You quickly packed your things and quietly walked into the kitchen. To your surprise, Gabriel was sitting at the table. 

'' Good morning Gabriel, '' you said. and walked your way over to the door, but before you could open it, Gabriel said:

'' Aren't going to eat something before your journey? '' 

You looked confused at him, but then you saw there was a plate with breakfast on it. 

'' Hurry and eat before the kids wake up, '' he said with a smile. 

'' Thank you, '' you said and sat down and began eating. After you finished eating, you thanked Gabriel and stood up. 

'' Remember he lives in the mountains. It may be a little hard to find him, but I'm sure you'll find him. '' Gabriel said. 

'' Thank you so much for everything Gabriel, '' you said. Gabriel gave you a smile and nodded. you opened the door and was about to walk out, but Gabriel stopped you. 

'' Good luck y/n. '' Gabriel said and smiled. 

'' Thank you, '' you said and began walking down the streets. Even though it was early, some people were already up and doing their work. Some people just looked at you, and some smiled and waved at you which you would smile and wave back at them. Soon you got to the market, where people were setting up their booths. carriages were coming through. Some waved at you, some even said ' hi ' or ' good morning ' to you. Soon you reached the end of the small town, you turned around and looked at it with a smile on your face, and thanking them in your head. You turned around and began walking towards the mountains in the distance. 

'' Let's go find Sensei Takiyama, '' you said to yourself.