Chapter 173

A/N: I saw the comments on the last chapter, I will say I am intrigued. 

You watched as all elemental master fought against each other. You saw how the others pushed the ninja around and prevented Lloyd from getting any further. You saw how Kai, Jay, and Lloyd were pushed around by the others. 

Of course, you were mostly concerned with Lloyd, but Kai didn't look like he was doing very well. You kind of flinched every time he fell. But the only thing you could do was to clench your hands and hope for the best. 

' You can do it, Lloyd. ' you thought to yourself. 

'' Thunderblade never fails to deliver. Did you know I hold the record with a hundred points? Clouse can attest. Tell him, Clouse. '' Chen beamed. 

'' You were born with skates on, Master. '' Clouse said sounding kind of annoyed. 

'' True story. '' Chen responded. 

'' True story, hmph. Just like all of his far-fetched endeavors. '' Garmadon sneered. 

'' There was once a time when you were quite comfortable with lying. It worked on Misako, didn't it? '' Clouse whispered to Garmadon so you couldn't hear what he said, but you did pick up the name Misako. 

'' Button, button, I love buttons. Aha, let's even the playing field, shall we? '' Chen muttered and pressed a button that activated ramps. 

Lloyd amazingly didn't fall when a ramp activated right underneath him. 

' That's right! no one can take out my baby! '' you thought. Your eyes lit up and you smiled a little, but you quickly went back to your normal facial expression hoping no one saw you-.

Now Kai wasn't so lucky, the ramp also activated under him causing him to fall. 

' That guy is gonna have some serious bruises. ' you thought. 

You saw how Jay swung '' Lloyd '' over the line but then turned out not to be Lloyd.

then all of a sudden you saw The Master of Shadow push Lloyd which caused him to lose his Jadeblade and the Paleman kicked and then picked it up, but Jay quickly got it back. 

'' You didn't learn that in your Mother-Son Skate-Off, did you? '' Lloyd asked Jay. 

''  It's a fierce competition, Lloyd, and this isn't the time to judge. It's time to skate faster. '' Jay barked at Lloyd who then skated faster. 

Now they really began fighting each other. They were pushing Lloyd and Jay. Then the elemental Master of Poison released a poison cloud. Lloyd and Jay dodged it but sadly didn't.  

'' Release the buggy! '' Chen shouted. All of a sudden the floor opened and a vehicle appeared which you could only assume was the buggy. 

Chamille was smart and jumped and got a lift from the buggy by holding on to it and drove past Lloyd and jay. 

'' She has the lead and she gets a lift? I know Chen wants me out, but this is getting ridiculous. '' Lloyd ranted. 

' How is that even allowed in this game?! ' you thought to yourself. 

But in no time The game did a 180. Kai blasted himself and threw Chamille off the buggy and it stopped completely. Chamille was still in the lead, but you had a good feeling about this. 

'' Haha! Nice, Kai! Now you're cooking with Fire! '' Jay cheered and Chamille began chasing him. 

'' I got it, you want it! Come and get it! Come and get it! '' Jay sang taunting her. 

You don't know what was happening, but it looked like all elemental master were... Working together? You saw Kai and Skylor hijack the buggy drove up to Lloyd who then took the wheel. 

Chen tried to do everything pressed every little button he had to try to make Lloyd lose, but Lloyd dodged every single one of them. 

You and Garmadon looked at each other and smiled. 

You saw Lloyd tried to get Chamille to join him and the others, but instead, she pulled him out of the buggy and continued on but Lloyd quickly caught up to her and they began fighting each other with the Jadeblades. 

'' Lloyd might win. Do something! '' Chen shouted. You heard Clouse use some weird words but Garmadon tackled him before he could continue. 

' Come on Lloyd, you can do this. ' you thought. 

You then saw the man keeping score tried to rip Lloyd of one point. 

' Okay that's it. '' you thought, but before you could do anything you saw the man was floating. You looked around and finally spotted Skylor was the one doing it. 

Lloyd and Chamille were fighting to no end, then all of a sudden they both fell. They were doing everything they could to make the other one lose. 

But sadly Chamille got over the line first... Lloyd raised his blade but Chamille didn't, it was behind the finish line. 

'' She doesn't have her Blade! '' Jay shouted. 

'' Lloyd won! '' Kai cheered. You then saw Skylor let go of the man which caused the scoreboard to say,

Chamille - 13 vs. Lloyd - 106. 

'' Look at that, he broke your record. '' Garmadon taunted Chen. 

'' No, no, no! He cheated! Lloyd loses! '' Chen shouted and jumped down from his throne. 

'' No way, Lloyd won fair and square. You were the one who cheated. '' Griffin defended Lloyd which shocked. 

'' My tournament, my rules. '' Chen said like a kid not getting his way. 

'' And just what rules are those? If Lloyd's out, then so am I. '' Plaeman justified. 

'' Me too. '' Kai joined in. 

'' And me three. '' As well did Jay. 

'' If you kick us all out, what kind of tournament will you have then? '' Skylor asked. Chen looked at Clouse who just nodded. 

'' Fine, have it your way. Form loses. '' Chen snapped and pressed and poof Chamille was gone. They all began cheering after that. 

Lloyd looked and smiled at you, which you of course returned. 

' Good job Lloyd. ' You thought.