chapter 7

After you and Nya were done shopping, you walk i on the guys training with Lloyd. And you were not used to see the guys like that, so you quickly hide behind Nya so the guys didn't see you.

" hey guys, we're back. " Nya said and now the guys attention were on you.

" hey Nya, where's (f/n). " Lloyd asked looking around for (f/n).

" she's right behind me, she's hiding from you guys because she's shy." Nya said and moved from the spot she was standing.

" hey guys. " you said waving awkwardly at them.

The guys just stared and your outfit. Lloyd blushed a little but you didn't see it, someone else did.

" so guys what do you think of (f/n)'s new outfit. " she asked the guys, you smiled at the guys which made the guys blush.

" there's a lot of green in the outfit, don't you think guys. " Kai said, you blushed when he said it

" now that you say it, there's is a lot of green. " Cole said and pointed it out. You turn your head towards Nya, and muttered 'help' to her. Nya saw it and came up with a quick excuse.

" (f/n) said she Likes the color, nothing wrong with that. " Nya said and stepped forwards you, crossing her arms.

Kai and Cole raised their hands, and backed away from both of you. You all agreed to go back inside

" i'm going to the bathroom i'll be right back. " you said and left the room.

" so Lloyd, what do you think of (f/n)'s new outfit. " Nya asked Lloyd, Lloyd blushed and looked the other way to hide it.

" well, i think it's cute and i love that her shirt and shoes are green. " he said and Nya was squealing inside.

" uuhh you like (f/n) don't you Lloyd. " he turned his head towards her blushing bright red.

" w-what are you t-talking about, i don't like her. " he said looking the other way again. Nya just gave him a 'really' look.

" okay i admit it, i like her everytime she's around me i get this warm feeling. But promise me you don't tell her or anyone else okay."

" my lips are sealed. " Nya said and Lloyd smiled.

" thanks nya. " Lloyd said.

" no problem Lloyd. " Nya said and smiled after that Lloyd walked away. What he didn't know was Nya knew that you and Lloyd liked each other and she had a big plan.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone i hope you will enjoy this new chapter and i wanna ask what you think of the story so far.