chapter 27

A/N: i just want to say thank you for 1,000 reads

i am so happy thank you so much guys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it took you a moment, to adjust to the light. You looked around, but saw no one. Then you realized, you weren't on the flying ship. You were in a forrest, but you didn't know where.

'' Lloyd! '' you yelled.

'' Lloyd, it's not time for hide and seek '' you yelled looking around. You continued to yell, but there was no respond. Then you got an idea, you needed to the top of a tree. You climbed to the top to see where you were, but when you reach the top, you couldn't recognize the place. Soon after it began to get dark, and you haven't found a way out of the forest. You began to get tired, and decided to sleep in the forest. you climbed onto a thick branch, you were just about to fall asleep when you heard something. You looked around, but you could only make out the sounds. Finally, you saw a outline of something from the forest. You tried to make yourself, as small as possible so they wouldn't see you.

'' where could that girl be, it'sss not like ssshe jusst dissappeared '' you heard the snake like voice. As soon the person stepped into the moonlight, your eyes widen when you saw it was the serpentine.

'' id on't know, but ssshe'sss got to be here sssomewhere. '' another one said. Your thoughts that moment was, ' are they looking for me? '. That moment, you knew you had to get out of here, as soon as possible.

'' what are taking you ssso long '' you heard a third voice. And when the person stepped into the light, you couldn't believe your eyes. It was Skales.

'' we can't find the girl master '' one snake said.

'' WHAT!!! '' Skales yelled.

'' we have sssearched everywhere, and can't find her anywhere. '' another snake said.

'' Then sssearch the place again, we must find her. '' Skales yelled at them. Skales walked away, and so did the other snakes. Luckly for you, they didn't find you. You had to contact Lloyd, or one of the others. you closed your eyes, and tried as hard as you could to contact Lloyd. After some time, you finally made some progress.

'' Lloyd, can you hear me '' you said in your mind.

'' (F/n) where are you? '' he asked.

'' I'm in some kind of forest, but i don't know where. ''

'' Just take it easy, i'll find you. ''

'' Lloyd i think the serpentine are after me, they are in the same forest as me. '' you said.

'' What!? But what would they want from you '' he asked you.

'' i don't know, but can imagine it's not something good '' you said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter

and thank you again for the 1,000 reads guys you're the best