Chapter 129

After hours of walking, you now were in a forest on the mountain. The forest was dense so it was hard for you to see far in front you. You were so tired from walking so much you decided to take a break. You sat down on a log and took out a water bottle and found some food you had packed. While taking a break, you suddenly sensed a presence near you. you stopped for a moment realizing someone or something is looking at you. Suddenly you heard something being thrown at you. You quickly stomped your foot in the ground making a wall of stone shoot up from the ground to protect you. Whatever was thrown at you hit the wall. 

'' Whoever you are, I am not going to hurt you. I am looking for a man named Takiyama! '' you shouted. Suddenly you heard someone coming running at you from behind. When you felt the presence come close enough, you flipped backward and kicked the person in the back making them fall. You landed and took a look at the person. It looked like it was a guy around your age. 

'' Hey are you okay? '' you asked the person. They suddenly charged at you attacking you with a katana. You dodged it by moving from side to side, then you tripped him and took the katana from the person and aimed it at their throat. 

'' Who are you and what do you want from me, '' you asked with a threatening voice. 

'' That is enough my child. '' you heard a voice from behind you say. You turned around and saw an elder man walking towards you and the other person. The man looked to be a little younger than Sensei Wu. You felt the person wiggle under you, so you tighten your grip on them. 

'' It's okay my child he means no harm. '' the elder man said. You looked at the guy, and then remove yourself from him. He stood up and you handed his katana back to him. 

'' Say my child would your name perhaps be y/n l/n? '' the elder man asked. 

'' I am sir, may I ask what your name is? '' you asked him keeping your guard up. 

'' My name is Sensei Takiyama, and these are my students, '' he said and three people in black ninja gi's. 

'' Now come, my child, we have some things to talk about, '' he said and turned around and began walking. You grabbed your bag and started following him.