chapter 5

Lloyd was bright red after what (f/n) said, but he could remember the times they have slept together as kids.

" o-okay then let's get to bed then, " you crawled into bed with Lloyd you felt the warmth surround you almost immediately you felt asleep soon after.

( time skip: the next day )

You woke up with the sun shining in your face, you felt something warm around your waist. You looked to the side to see what it was, you couldn't believe what you saw. Lloyd was holding you close to him you were bright red, you could not believe you were so close to Lloyd. You felt something you never felt before.

What is this warm feeling that i am feeling right now you thought to yourself, it's so warm and it feels like i have butterflies in my stomach. You decided to ignore the feeling and go back to sleep.

( one hour later....... )

You felt someones shaking you trying to wake you up, you open your eyes to see who was shaking you. You look up to see it was Lloyd who was trying to wake you up, you sat up in the bed to see him clearly.

" good morning Lloyd, why are you waking me up. " you asked Lloyd kloning at him with tired eyes and messy hair.

" well, (f/n) i know you're not a morning person but we have things to take care of today remember. " Lloyd said with a little smile on his face

" oh that's right i almost forget about it, " you said getting out of bed today you were going to the mall with Nya to get some new clothes, and you and Lloyd will go to your parents house and explain what have happened to you and how.

" i have some clothes for you for today you can't go into town with just a shirt, " Lloyd said and handed you some clothes you could were.

" thank you Lloyd your the best, " you said hugged him he hugged you back you took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.