chapter 54

Right after Lloyd said that, the other guys came bursting into room. 

'' We heard screaming, is anyone hurt? '' Zane said. 

'' It's okay, y/n just had a bad dream again. '' Lloyd said, while stroking y/n's head. 

'' What was it this time. '' Kai asked. 

'' I-It was that man again, i didn't see him, i just heard his voice. '' y/n said. Sounding really scared. 

'' Did he say anything to you y/n? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' He said i couldn't run away, and he also said, that i had to face him someday. '' you said, still pressing yourself into Lloyd. 

'' i'm sorry to ask you this y/n, but have you seen this man before. '' Zane asked you.

'' Kind of, in another dream i've had, but i couldn't see his face. '' You said. 

'' Was there anything else you noticed about this man, '' Zane asked you another question.

'' I noticed he had black hair, from my last dream. '' You told him.

'' Was there anything new, in the dream you just had? '' Zane asked you. 

'' This time i didn't see him at all, but i heard his voice. '' You told him. 

'' Interesting if i'm corret, he will come back, but will show himself differently. '' Zane explained to you.

'' Didn't you say, that he said you'll have to face him someday? '' Kai asked.

'' he did, why? '' You asked, not really knowing where he was going. 

'' What if he knows something about your powers. '' Kai said.

'' Maybe Kai is on to something, none of us really know anything about your powers. '' Jay said, reminding me of my powers that are yet to be discovered. 

'' Then i have to train extra hard, until i come face-to-face with this mysterious man. '' You said, looking at the guys with a determinded face. 

'' Then it's settled, we will help you train until you have to fight him, right guys. '' Cole said. sounding more then wiling to help you. 

'' Thank you guys, i really appreciate it. '' you said smiling at them.

'' Come on guys, let's leave the two love birds alone. '' Jay said to the other guys. After they left the room, you felt Lloyd tighten his grip around you. 

'' Lloyd? What's wrong? '' you asked him. 

'' No matter what happens, i will always be there to protect you. '' he said, and nuzzled his face into your neck.

'' I know you will, '' you said smiling. At the same time you placed your hands on top of his. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello all my small ninjas♥ 

I hope you all are enjoying the book so far, but i'm here to ask you for help. I want to ask you for some ideas to this story. Send me anything that is on your mind, And watch the love grow between you and Lloyd. Please send me some ideas♥♥♥♥♥