Chapter 98

The statue started to crumble even more, and soon it fell apart. 

'' It isn't inside the statue! Then where is it! '' Pythor started to panic. Just then the ground began to fall apart too. 

'' It's so big! '' Pythor said and you two began running away. But Sensei Wu stopped you both. 

'' You shall stay to see what you have done. '' Sensei Wu said. Just then He attacked Pythor. 

'' Let me go! Y/n attack! '' he shouted and you started attacking Sensei Wu again. Just then the ninjas came, and they saw you fighting Sensei Wu. 

'' What is she doing! Why is she attacking Sensei Wu! '' Jay asked. 

'' Y/n run away go find Skales! '' Pythor told, and you did as you were told. 

'' You must do everything you can to stop the great devourer! Go Ninja Go! '' Sensei Wu said. Just then the great devourer shot up through the ground.  

'' Sensei... '' Kai said

'' No... '' Jay said. Just then the devourer spotted them. 

'' RUN! '' Jay shouted, and they all began running. But even though they were running, the devourer was gaining on them quick. 

'' Fire up the engine! '' Nya shouted, but Lloyd didn't hear her. 

'' I said, fire up the engine! '' Nya said again, and this time Lloyd reacted. Lloyd soon noticed a few problems but Nya didn't care, they needed to get out of here fast. Right before the devourer could get them, they speed off. 

'' Wo hu! Take that stupid snake! '' Kai said. Just then the snake appeared.

'' Uh I think it heard you. '' Jay said. Just then the devourer attacked them, but Nya was quick to dodge it. 

'' Nya we need to go faster! THat thing is gaining on us! '' Kai said. 

'' We're going as fast as we can. '' Nya said. 

'' It's coming in for another attack! '' Cole said. 

'' We'll be thrown into the ground soon. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Throw everything overboard! '' Nya suddenly said. Just then it ripped one of the engines of the bounty. Just then everybody started throwing something overboard, and it just ate it right up. 

'' Man he sure is hungry. '' Jay said. 

'' The more it consumes, the bigger it get's. Don't throw anything else overboard! '' Cole quickly said. 

'' We made it to the scattered canyon, Hold on! '' Nya said. 

---------------------------

Okay, guys, I'm going to ask you for help. Who do you think should be y/n's best friend after all this. The options are: 

Cole

Jay

Zane

Write the persons name in the comments who you think should be y/n's best friend. I didn't include Kai because he's like Lloyd's best friend.