Chapter 110

'' Mates! Keep an eye out for any other pajama dressed men. '' Captain said.

* with the ninjas * 

'' We need to get on the ship! '' Cole said. Then Jay turned around and saw they were standing right outside a costume shop. 

'' There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight. '' Jay said. Sometime after, they came out dressed as pirates. They sneaked their way onto the ship, just in time to see Dareth walking down the plank. 

'' Who here wants to see him go splat. '' Captain Soto said. 

'' Yaay! '' The other pirates said. 

'' Who here wants to see him live! '' Jay said behind them. 

'' Yaay! '' They said again but soon stopped. Dareth pleaded for his life, but Captain Soto pushed him off the plank anyway. 

'' AAAAHHHH!!!! '' Dareth screamed but the elemental dragons came to his rescue. 

'' Ninja go! '' They all said and transformed into the ninja gi. 

'' More pajama men. '' Captain Soto said. 

'' Ninja vs. pirates. Who will win? '' Kai said and they all started fighting. The fight was getting pretty intense, that was until Lloyd came. Captain Soto had almost cut Lloyd in half if it wasn't for Kai. 

'' Lloyd you're not supposed to be here. '' Kai said and threw Lloyd into a barrel. Lloyd couldn't get out of the barrel, but he could stand up, so he started running around knocking people out. At some point, he triggered the anchor, and it fell to the ground. 

Meanwhile, with Garmadon. 

Using the mega weapon, he got a hold of the key. 

Back to the ninjas

Captain Soto was trying to cut Lloyd in half again, but every time he tried Lloyd would jump out of the way. At one point Lloyd got distracted, so Captain Soto hit him. But luckily for Lloyd hit the trigger for the anchor again, but this time he pulled it up. Just then Lloyd made an orb of energy and shot it towards the pirates. It somehow made the mast break, and it fell on top of the ninjas, luckily nothing happened to them. But they soon discovered they were stuck underneath it. When they turned around, they saw the pirates standing above them on the mast. 

'' You lose pajama people. Now you're walking the plank. ''Captain Soto said and pointed his sword towards them. Just then the ground started shaking. Just Nya came to the rescue the ninjas. She removed the mast and put it back into its place. She then jumped out of her samurai suit and landed on Captain Soto. 

'' Who wins a fight between Ninjas and Pirates? It's samurai. '' Jay said, Nya just laughed a little. The police were taking care of the pirates. 

'' Is that your ship? '' A police officer asked Jay. 

'' It sure is. '' Jay said proudly. 

'' Sorry! You snooze you lose! '' Garmadon said while you were standing beside him. 

'' Lord Garmadon! '' Kai said. 

'' Dad! Y/n! '' Lloyd shouted. 

'' You're becoming stronger son, but you'll never become strong enough to defeat me. Give up! Before it's too late.  '' Garmadon said. Lloyd looked towards the other guys and saw they were smiling at him. Then he looked back at his dad and smirked and stepped back towards the ninjas. 

'' Have it your way, another day ninjas! Another day. '' Garmadon said.

'' Great Lord Garmadon's back, and he took our ship. '' Jay said upset. 

'' At least we've got this little guy. '' Cole said. And off Garmadon and his crew flew into the orange sky.