chapter 56

A/N: Thanks to ikram-chan for the idea.

'' Hey Lloyd, why don't you help her go through the training course? '' Kai asked him. 

'' I suppose i could, come on y/n. '' he said, and walked over to the start of the course. 

'' How about we go through this slowly first, '' he asked you. 

'' I gues that sounds good enough for now, '' you said. When Jay did it, it didn't look that hard. But after a few trys, you could imagined how hard it was for the guys. You don't know how many times you have tried it now. But one thing you were sure about, was that you weren't giving up. 

'' Come on y/n, just one more time. '' Lloyd said, trying to cheer you up. 

'' okay one last time, but then i'm going to take a break. '' you said exhausted. You ran towards the start, and began to do the training course one more time. You were already halfway through the course, and soon at the end. You began to spin around, and soon you saw light surround you. You finally did it, you were doing spinjitsu.

'' That's great y/n, keep it up! '' you heard Lloyd shout to you. Suddenly you lost control, and began to fall. You bumped into something or someone, you didn't quite know. But soon you felt something soft on your lips, so you opened your eyes to what it was. You were shocked to see, that you were kissing Lloyd on the lips. 

'' I-I'm sorry Lloyd, i didn't mean to do that!? '' you said, and quickly got off of him. 

'' I-It's okay y/n, i just didn't imagine our first kiss to be like that. '' He said and blushed. 

'' Let's just hope nobody saw us. '' you said, looking around. What you didn't know was, there was a certain blue ninja, that was recording the whole thing. You two were never gonna live that down. EVER!

Jay's POV

I can't belive what i just saw, i'm so happy that i recorded it. 

'' Guys you gotta see that! '' I said, bursting into the gaming room. 

'' Ugh what now Jay, '' Kai said, sounding very annoyed. 

'' Guys look at this! '' i said, and showed them the video. 

'' Holy! '' Cole said, just about to curse.

'' Just wait, listen to what Lloyd says. '' I said, and played the video again

*VIDEO*

'' I-It's okay y/n, i jus didn't imagine our first kiss to be like that. ''

*END OF VIDEO*

'' Wait! does that mean they're going out! '' Kai said shocked. 

'' Probably, but i'm not asking them! '' i said quickly. 

Oh boy, you two were in for it now.