Chapter 164

'' Ugh! These bugs just keep coming, but we're going nowhere. '' Kai said fighting off the bugs. 

'' Nya there's no way we're getting off this planet. any last words my darling. '' Jay said and you could feel yourself cringing but didn't say anything. 

'' How about 'it's always been you, Cole, I won't be able to carry on without you' '' Cole said. 

'' Now's not the time for that, can't I care for both of you! Now just don't give up. '' Nya said. 

'' My dad was right, I should never have given up my golden power, we could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the golden master. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Don't say that. I was wrong, you must trust your friends, trust yourself. '' Garmadon said. 

'' They've returned with golden weapons, it's only a matter of time. '' PIXAL said. 

''Search for the power within and then, realize the greatness within each other. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' He's right, we can get off this planet. '' Lloyd said. 

'' What about your green power Lloyd? '' Kai asked. 

'' It's too far, he'd never be able to keep his focus for that long. '' Zane said. 

'' Ugh nobody happens to have a build-your-own-rocket kit handy, do they? '' Cole asked. 

'' That's it! '' Lloyd exclaimed. 

'' You have a build your own rocket kit?! '' Jay exclaimed. 

'' No! But we can make one, Our rovers may not fly, but she will give us all the metal we'll need. '' Lloyd explained. 

'' And Zane knows the solar system better than anyone else. '' Lloyd said. 

'' And Kai's fire can weld the missing parts. '' Zane said. 

'' Cole's manpower can do the heavy lifting. '' Kai said. 

'' Jay has enough electricity and nerdy knowledge to make half believable spacecraft. '' Cole said. 

'' haha HEY! Hey, this could actually work. ''  Jay said. 

'' Let's fire this thing up, and see if she'll fly. '' Kai said. 

'' Are you ready y/n? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' I'm so ready! '' You said smirking. You all began working on the spacecraft. You helped Cole lifting some of the heavier parts that needed to be used. It took some time, but before long you finished making spacecraft. 

'' Boosters? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Check! '' Kai said

'' Electronics? '' Loyd asked. 

'' Check! '' Jay said. 

'' Navigation? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Check! '' Zane said. 

'' How are we holding together? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Bubblegum and a wish. '' Cole said.

'' Let's go home, everyone. '' Lloyd said. You took hold of Lloyd's hand and give it a tight squeeze. Lloyd looked and smiled at you and gave your hand a tight squeeze back. Just then, the spacecraft took off. 

'' They had liftoff! '' Nya said and everyone cheered.  

Even though you were on you're way home, things were already getting out of hand.