chapter 33

A/N: hey guys the reason i haven't been updating is because i have been sick and i have been thinking about updating while i was sick but it was really bad this time but i'm much better now

----

You were still searching for Kai, at this point you were furious. You finally found him on the deck, training. 

'' KAI!!!! '' you screamed. Kai turned around, and you threw a punch towards him. Luckly for him, he dodged my punch. 

'' Woah hey what are you doing (f/n) '' he asked surprised, by your actions. 

'' What I  am doing, what are YOU doing '' you said and showed him the picture. 

'' Aww you don't like it, i thought you would like it '' he said teasing you. You blushed a little, because you actually  liked the picture.

'' Admit it, you like him don't you '' he said sending you a smirk. 

'' No i don't... Okay maybe a little... Okay i admit it, i like him okay '' you looking away while blushing like a tomato. 

'' Why don't you tell him '' he asked. 

'' Why you ask, because i'm afraid he will reject me '' you said looking at the ground. 

'' he won't '' Kai said smiling at you. 

'' And what makes you say that? '' you asked him looking at him. 

'' Because i know '' he said. with that he just walked away. 

'' Hey wait, what do you know '' you said, looking after him. You wondered he meant, you just left it at that. For the rest of the day, you trained and talked with the other guys. It was getting late, and you decided to get ready for bed. You slept with Nya in her room that night, the problem was you couldn't really go to sleep. Something kept you awake, it was like someone was on the ship without anyone knowing it. You stood up from your bed, and decided to go to the deck. You walked into the deck, and everything seemed quiet and peaceful. You decided to walked around the deck, just to make sure everything was okay. You finished walking around the deck, and decided to go to bed again. Just when you were about to go in, you noticed a shadow move in the corner of your eye. You couldn't tell who it was by the shadow, so you decided to investigate. 

-------

hey i'm really sorry that i haven't been updating 

i will try to update as much as possible