Chapter 160

You all eventually reached Lloyd at the remote island where Lloyd was. Both Garmadon and you had a heartwarming reunion with Lloyd. Well, everyone was happy to see Lloyd alive and well. 

TIME SKIP

You were all at the temple of light. Lloyd had made the decision to give up this golden powers to restore the ninjas' elemental powers. 

'' I can't do this alone anymore, as long as I have all this power he'll never stop coming for me. '' Lloyd said. 

'' From here on out we can't let things separate us again. '' Zane said encouraging Lloyd. 

'' He's right. '' Jay said.

'' Absolutely. '' Cole said. 

'' Let's do this. '' Kai said and they all got ready. Then Lloyd shot a huge amount of energy into the bell above him and four different elements flew right back into the ninjas. Then the ninjas tried their newfound elemental powers. 

'' The elemental powers, they're inside us. '' Zane said. They all started messing around with their powers. You walked over to Lloyd and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at you and smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. 

But you didn't know that Sensei Wu and Garmadon had been watching ou the whole time. 

'' Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy. '' Garmadon argued.  

'' But it was your son's decision to make. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Young take too many risks, they should listen to their fathers. '' Garmadon said.

'' Without risks, they'll never know how far they truly go. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' Have faith brother, we will find Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier. '' Sensei Wu reassured Garmadon.

'' As the protector of this land. we don't have the luxury of taking a rest. '' Garmadon said deplorably. 

TIME SKIP

You were all back at Borg industries trying to find Pythor and Borg. 

'' Any update on the search? '' Garmadon asked. 

'' Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg. But the ninja is in the field where we don't have eyes. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' No sign of nindroids in the Toxic Bogs. '' Lloyd said through a screen. 

'' Lloyd, y/n, while you're out there can you two check the Glacier Barrens? '' Sensei Wu asked you two. 

'' Hey I might not be able to move mountains anymore, but luckily y/n is with me so it shouldn't be a problem. I can still cover the ground. Over and out. '' Lloyd said and you two took off. 

Then Garmadon spotted a bulletin with notes on it. 

'' Project Arcturus? '' Garmadon said curiously. 

'' Two days ago Zane and PIXAL intercepted a coded message, something with the name 'Project Arcturus' '' Sensei Wu explained. 

'' I think a made a discovery. '' The mailman suddenly said. They walked over to see what he had found but turns out it was nothing relevant. Sensei Wu just told him to keep looking. 

'' Arcturus... Long ago didn't we face a serpentine general by that name? ' Garmadon asked. 

'' Indeed we did brother, they even named a celestial zodiac after him. We're not sure how they are related. '' Sensei Wu said.