Chapter 155

You all got out of the camper before it could crash into a mountain of junk. 

'' Ninja! Go! '' you all said. But for some reason, Zane couldn't to spinjutzu. 

'' Zane! '' you shouted. Jay and Cole ran over to help Zane but were trapped. 

'' Hey! Someone stop this thing! '' you heard Cole shout. You ran over along with Kai and looked down.

'' Don't worry guys, we'll get you out of there! '' you shouted. 

'' Hurry! '' Cole and Jay screamed at you. Then you heard Kai say something. 

'' Sensei... '' Kai said quietly, but loud enough for you to hear him.

'' What have they done to you?! '' Kai asked but was hit right in the face. 

'' Kai!!! '' you shouted. 

'' Nya! You have to stop the junk compactor. '' Kai said. Nya did what she was told and ran over to the control panel. You ran over and tried to help Kai. 

But every single time you tried to attack Sensei Wu, he would throw halfway across the junkyard. 

'' um guys a little help here!!! '' Kai shouted. 

'' I'm trying!!! '' You shouted back. You and Kai tried to fight Sensei Wu, but that would be proven to be very hard. 

Nya finally stopped the compactor, and the three of them rushed over to you and Kai. 

Sensei Wu had cornered Kai, and you were standing a few feet behind Sensei Wu. He knocked Kai's techno blade out of his hand and were about to attack him again. 

'' Sensei Wu!? '' you heard Cole shouted behind you. 

'' What happened to him?! '' Jay asked. 

'' He's turned evil. Help me. '' Kai said and dodged Sensei Wu's attack and grabbed his weapon. 

'' But he's our sensei. '' Cole said reluctantly. 

'' Not anymore. '' Kai said and blocked an attack from Sensei Wu. 

'' I don't care what you guys say, but that is not the sensei Wu I know,'' you said and began attacking him. You all began fighting Sensei, but again it was proven to be very difficult. 

At one point the guys lost their techno blades, and just as Sensei Wu were about to pick them up he went flying up and picked by a giant magnet. And controlling the magnet was Zane and PIXAL.

'' Heh I always knew those two had a magnetic attraction. '' Kai said. 

'' Really. '' Nya said and you facepalmed. 

Suddenly, the giant magnet was shot down. 

'' Kai! Watch out! '' You shouted. Luckily Kai jumped out of the way in the last second. 

'' Whoa! Who's that? '' Jay said suddenly and pointed to a mysterious cloaked man. Sensei Wu was about to attack, and the man said something and they both flew off somewhere. 

'' Who was that guy! '' Jay said

'' Or gal. '' Nya said right after. 

'' Whoever is it, they turned our sensei against us. '' Kai said while eyeing the jet flying away. 

'' Then id we wanna save him, we need to find out who this stranger is. '' Cole said. 

'' Perhaps I could have that answer for you in a few moments. '' PIXAL said and began scanning. After scanning PIXAL found something. 

'' PIXAL can you analyze it? '' Nya asked. PIXAL said that it would take some time, but that it could be done. 

'' Hey PIXAL. Can I see the sample? '' you asked her. 

'' Of course,'' she said and carefully handed the sample to you. You studied the sample feeling it, there was no denying it. 

'' Guys I may be wrong, but this looks like a scale from a snake. '' You said and everyone looked shocked at you. 

'' How can you be so sure? '' PIXAL asked you. 

'' Let's just say that I have had a few run-ins with serpentine. But as I said I'm not entirely sure yet,'' you explained to her. 

After some time, PIXAL confirmed your suspicion. It was a scale from a serpentine. You recorded a message for Lloyd and sent the Falken to go after Lloyd. After that, you all headed toward Ninjago City.