chapter 52

Lloyd's POV 

'' If i have to be honest y/n, i have liked you for a while now. '' i said to her. 

'' Even when we were kids, i lik- no i loved you y/n. '' I said, and looked at her right in the eyes. She looked at me shocked, and i prepared myself to be rejected. 

'' i have lik- loved you for a long time too Lloyd. '' she said, looking down and blushing. 

y/n's POV

' Lloyd loves me, he REALLY loves. ' I couldn't believe, what  he just said. 

'' I like lik- loved you fora long time too Lloyd. '' I said to Lloyd. I looked down blushing. Just then, i felt something take my hand. I looked my at Lloyd, who was blushing bright red.

'' So.... Does this mean, you will be my girlfriend? '' Lloyd asked me. I looked up quickly, only to see Lloyd smiling at me. I couldn't contain my happiness, so i jumped at him and hugged him. 

'' YES!!! '' i said, and hugged him tightly. Then i heard Lloyd laugh, and i couldn't help but laugh too. You just laid on the floor, laughing. Soon the other guys, came bursting into the room.

'' Okay what's so funny. '' Jay walked and asked.

'' i'm just being clumsy, and Lloyd is helping me. '' i said to the other guys. But i could see Cole and Kai smirking at me. 

'' Yeah, y/n just fell out of the bed, while trying to stand. '' Lloyd said, we couldn't let them know yet. 

'' Okay, okay we get it, you want some privacy. '' Kai said smirking. Right after he said that, they all started to leave. 

'' Phew~ That was close, we can't let them yet. '' Lloyd said, and sat down on the bed.

'' yeah, we would have had some explaining to do if they knew. '' i said to Lloyd, and sat down besides him. He wrapped his arm around me, and i leaned my head on his shoulder. Just then he caught me off guard. He wrapped his other arm around you, and flung himself at the bed. 

'' Oh God Lloyd, don't scare me like that! '' i said, and punched him lightly.

'' I'm sorry, but your reaction was worth it. '' he said laughing at little. 

'' Why? '' i asked him.

'' Because it was cute. '' he said, and pulled me closer to him. I blushed and hid my face in his chest, while he just continued to laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------

♥♥♥♥♥