Chapter 55

You got ready, 'cause today you were gonna train like, there was no tomorrow. 

'' Okay y/n let's see what you've got. As a start, let us see your spinjitsu. '' Jay said, there was only one problem. You haven't laerned to do spinjitsu yet. You looked at Lloyd, and then nodded your towards them, and Lloyd understood what you meant. 

'' Actually y/n haven't learned to do spinjitsu yet, '' Lloyd said, laughing nerously. 

'' You're kidding right, '' Kai said. You looked down, and shook your head from right to left. 

'' Okay then, we just have to start from scratch i guess, '' Cole said. 

'' But we all learned to do spinjitsu in the monastery  training course, how will we train her with out the course. '' Kai said curiously. 

'' I just so happened to upgrade the training course on the ship. '' Jay said, and took out a remote, and pressed the button. A training course come up from the ship's floor. 

'' Wow! When did you do that Jay. '' You asked him. 

'' Let's just say,me and Nya had some free time. '' Jay said, looking quite pround of himself. 

'' Okay where should i start? '' You asked them. Just then Sensei Wu came out. 

'' So you've finally decided, to learn to do the spinjitsu. '' He said, stroking his beard. 

'' Yes. Maybe you could train her, like you've trained us sensei. '' Cole asked him. 

'' You my students, have become the masters of spinjitsu. There for, you must train her yourself. '' He said, while walking towards them. 

'' She simply have to do the same, but different. '' He said. We all looked at him confused. 

'' But we all learned it the same way, why should she learn it different? '' Zane asked his sensei. 

'' Because y/n have all the elemental powers, and have to learn to control them all. So all of you have to come up with a way, so she can learn to do spinjitsu. '' He said, pointing your powers out. All the guys looked at each other, all more or less confused. 

'' How about she goes through the course a few times, and see what happens? '' Jay said. 

'' It's the only thing we've got right now, so why not try it out. '' Cole said. 

'' Okay y/n you will go through the course a few times, and see what happens okay. '' Kai said.

'' Okay, but do i get through the course? '' You asked them.

'' Jay would you kindly show y/n how it's done. '' Cole said almost like a gentleman. 

'' I would gladly show how it's done, '' Jay said and got ready. 

'' Okay, three! Two! One! GO! '' Cole yelled, and Jay began to do the course. He was so fast, you could barely keep your eyes on him for even a second. He was almost at the end of the course, when suddenly blue lightning surrounded him. Before you knew it, he was doing spinjitsu. 

'' That was awsome! I definitely have to learn that! '' You said, completely excited. 

---------------------------------------------

 You can still request ideas, to how the story will go. Don't be shy to send me anything. 

(Anything except smut for now : p)

♥♥♥♥♥