chapter 39

A/N: I'm sorry guys that i haven't been very active these days, but School is giving me a Lot of stress. And two of my friends thought it would be a good idea to take me out. Anyway i am much better now.
--------------------------------------------------------

You were trying to get away, but it was hard enough. The snakes tried to tackle you, and even tried to kill you with a sword. You tried to contact someone with your mind, but to avail. Then one the snakes finally got you, you tried to breaks free, but it was a constrictai. Then you thought of a trick, that Cole had taught you. You began to relax, in the constritai's Grib. And you easily slipped free from his Grib. The snake just stared dumb found, like it didn't know what just happen. You continued to run, but luck was not on your side today. Several hypnobrai's tried to hypnotize you, but you didn't give in. You close your eyes, so you only had your ears as your eyes. It did not take you long to take them out. You were really close to the door, so it was now or never. You made a Run for it, and you made it just in the Last second. You close the door, and sealed it with a big rock. You Ran back to the surface, where the guys were not that får from you.

" Y/n what have happen to you, you look like you just got out of a fight. " Jay said worried.

" Listen giys, i might've just found something, that might interest you. " You said, and huffed.

" What is it? " Kai asked.

" I found some Kind of Meeting point for the snakes, right under ninjago City. " You said.

" What!? We need to go down there right now, and somehow block the way. " Kai said, ready to jump down the sewer.

" I already did that, i need to go back to sensei wu right now. " You said.

" Why would you need to Talk to sensei wu? " Cole asked curiously.

" Because there's something i need to know about. " You said determinded. You began to Run back to the Bounty, but fell only a few feet ahead.

" Y/n!? Are you okay " Lloyd asked, and Ran over to you.

" Looks like One of the snakes weapons got me, but i could care less about that now. " You said. Then Lloyd took you into his arms, and began to Run back to the Bounty. You blushed, and didn't look up.

" We need to get you healed y/n, i can't stand the thought of losning you. " Lloyd said, and held you Richter in his arms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope enjoyed this chapter😄.