Chapter 73

'' Hey can you guys make a side dish for the eggs? '' You asked Lloyd and Kioshi. 

'' Okay. Let's go Kioshi. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Now what does your mother like, other the eggs? '' Lloyd asked Kioshi. 

'' What about some tomatoes, and spring onion. '' Kioshi asked. 

'' That doesn't sound to bad. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Then let's get started. '' Kioshi said, and tugged at Lloyd's arms. Kioshi and Lloyd found some tomatoes and spring onions, and started to chop them up. 

'' Mister Lloyd? I can't reach the counter. '' KIoshi said, and tried to reach the counter. 

'' Hold on a sec. '' Lloyd said. Then he found a small stool, and placed it in front of the counter. 

'' Thank you Lloyd. '' Kioshi said, and climbed the stool. Then Kioshi started to chop the spring onion, and Lloyd the tomatoes. Eventually you and Haruko finished making the egg rolls. 

'' Are you guys done? '' You asked Kioshi and Lloyd. You saw they chopped up tomatoes and spring onions, and you saw some rice on the side. 

'' Yes we're done y/n, here you go. '' Kioshi said, and handed you the chopped up vegetables and rice. You slided the egg rolls onto the other plate, and handed it to Kioshi. 

'' Now go and wake up your mother. '' you said to them with a smile. 

'' Okay! Come on Haruko. '' Kioshi said, and walked towards their mothers room. 

'' I didn't know you had a motherly side y/n. '' Lloyd said.

'' I didn't know either. But it's thanks to my own mother, for taking good care of me. '' You told him. 

'' I wonder how our children will look like? '' he said. You blushed, just the thought made you bright red. 

'' Then what would you like to have? A boy or girl? '' You asked him.

'' defintely a girl, just as beautiful as you. '' he said, and wrapped his arm around your waist.

'' We'll have to see about that. '' you said, and walked the same way Kioshi and Haruko did. 

'' I swear some day she'll be my wife. '' Lloyd mumbled to himself. When you came into the room, you saw miss Akiyama eating. 

'' good morning miss Akiyama, how are you feeling? '' you asked her.

'' oh i'm feeling great, but i should be asking you the same question. '' Miss Akiyama said. 

'' Don't worry miss Akiyama, i'm okay. ''