Chapter 138

'' Are there anything else we need to know about you before we all get a heart attack. '' Hunter asked. 

'' I don't think so, I can't think of something right now, '' you said. 

'' Wait. I'm sorry to ask, but why are you here then? You have friends and an amazing Sensei, shouldn't they teach you how to control your powers? '' Mikey said. 

'' Mikey! '' all three shouted at him. 

'' Guys it's okay, I guess I owe you guys an explanation for why I'm here, '' you said. 

'' The reason why I'm here is mainly that I want to control my powers. '' you started to explain. 

'' But I actually ran away because something happened between me and Lloyd, and that's also why I have this scar, '' you said and pointed to the scar on your eyebrow. 

'' He hurt you!? '' Leon asked. 

'' No Lloyd didn't do anything. I got it because I smashed a mirror into the floor, and one of the shards flew towards me. '' You explained and looked shamefully down at the floor. 

'' But as soon as I feel I have control over myself, I will go back to Ninjago. I just hope Lloyd can forgive me. '' You said. Just then, you felt someone place a hand on your shoulder. You looked towards Kensei. 

'' You and Lloyd will figure something out. '' Kensei said and gave you a smile. You smiled back. 

'' Thanks Kensei, '' you said. 

'' Well guys it's getting late we should be getting to bed, y/n you should be getting some rest for your training tomorrow. '' Leon said. 

'' Goodnight you guys, '' you said before you closed the door to your room.

'' Goodnight y/n. '' they all said. you closed the door and curtains. and began closing all the windows. When you closed the last window you looked at your hands and began thinking about Lloyd and the others. 

You reached your hand up and touched the scar you had on your eyebrow. You could feel the tears making their way to your eyes. You gripped the curtains tightly as tears spilled out of your eyes.  

'' I miss you, Lloyd, I promise I'll come back soon, '' you said and dried your tears away and just went to bed. 

You tried to fall asleep, but you just couldn't. You kept thinking about Lloyd and the others. But suddenly all the happy memories came flooding. You smiled and began to fall asleep.