"I don't like this."

"Me neither, babes. Do you want me to ask them?"

Jaxton held me tighter. "And make it worse? No thank you, Dexwell." He sighed.

"Well ouch."

When we got to our locker, I looked a bit further and saw Henry at his locker. He was staring right at me and the memories of that night came rushing back into my head.

"This doesn't leave this closet. If this gets out, I will cut off your balls"

"Trust me. I don't even want a soul to know about what happened"

I could taste him again, his lips, I could still remember how he tasted, how good he felt. Damn it.

"Hey, Dylan." An unfamiliar voice called and I looked its way, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Hmm."

"It was a great thing you did and jaxton, I hope you're okay" he said and smiled walking away.

I frowned. "What was that about?"

"I have no idea" Jaxton had the same confused look as I did.

We both walked through the halls, these teenagers were smiling at us and complementing me while showing concern on Jaxton. It was confusing.

"Hey, Dylan" Christian smiled walking up to us.

"Hey, handsome." I smiled at him.

"Wow. He hurt you that bad?"

"Hmm?" My heart skipped a beat. Did he know. "W-who?"

"The guy in a gang. The one who broke into Jaxton's house on Friday. The whole school knows about what happened"

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I think the pain I'm feeling in my arm is messing with my head. It almost sounded like you said the whole school knows about what happened" I said and looked at Jaxton laughing "I need my medications"

"Dylan. That's what I said. The whole school knows"

My smile vanished.

"What?"

"It was all over the news on Saturday morning. Headline. Teenage boy saves his best friend from a thug with evil intentions"

"That was the best headline they could think of?"

Well, that's disappointing.

But of course everyone knew about what happened to us. Eastwood was a fucking small town where no one minded their business. A town that should have been called "Your business is ours".  And that explains why everyone was looking at the fags who almost got murdered.

"That's why they were all staring. They know about Vaughn and me." Jaxton gulped, and I could tell he was terrified.

"What's the story going around school?" I inquired.

"Rumor has it that he stabbed you in the arm"

"Stab me? No. Slammed my head against the wall until I almost passed out? Yeah."

"I-I have t-to g-go. I have t-this um...thing" Jaxton stuttered and began walking away really fast.

"I'll come with you." I said, but he just shook his head.

"I'll be fine." He said as he quickly walked away.

"Is he...gonna be okay?" Christian asked, concerned.

"I don't know" I sighed. "I-I will talk to you later. I need to check up on him" I said as I started walking away. "See you in class" I said and jogged after Jaxton.