Chapter 52

"Matt, I didn't mean- it meant-" I can't find the words that would actually mean anything, I could say that I didn't mean to, but I did. I didn't pull away, I didn't stop him, I just stayed there and let him kiss me. I could say that it meant nothing, that would be the truth but I know that that means nothing. It meant nothing when Amy said it and when Matt said it.

"It's okay, you're not my girlfriend anymore. You can kiss anyone you want. It's not my problem. I don't care." He hisses and begins to walk away.

Now's your chance Sky, tell him. Tell him you love him. Do it or you'll loose him. He thinks you like Jack. Just do it.
"Matt please, let me explain" I shout after him
"What is there to explain? I like you. You don't like me. There it's explained." He screams "Bye Sky" lowering his voice. So Nash and Jack were right.
"No Matt wait!" I run after him but what am I supposed to say to him? I love you, I was an idiot, please take me back? No. I miss you? No. I can't find the words to explain how he makes me feel.

Instead I grab his face and pull it towards mine. I smash my lips into his and he begins to kiss back. I the hear cheers of Jack J, Shawn and Carter behind me but Matt seems to ignore it. He brings his hands onto my waist, pulling me closer to him, I bring my hands down onto his chest. Matt leans me back slightly, deepening the kiss. I break away for air as I catch a figure in the corner of my eye. Taylor.

Jack G walks back to the rest of the boys and Taylor walks towards us.
"What did I do wrong?" Taylor asks, he seems hurt
"What?"
"I've never lied to you, I've never hurt you, I've never embarrassed you in front of a room full of people, I've never slept with your best friend! So why do always pick him over me? What did I do wrong?" I see a single tear all down his cheek but he wipes it away as if it wasn't there.
"Taylor-" I start
"Why aren't I good enough Sky?"
"You are good enough Taylor-"
"It's just that Matt's better right?" I look down at my feet guiltily. "See I knew it!"
"Taylor, he's not better than you" I look to Matt apologetic for what I'm about to say "Taylor you're amazing, you're the kindest, most amazing boy I've ever met, you don't have a single bad bone in your body, you love everyone and you're so kind to everyone. And that's why I can't be with you. You're too good."
"So you used me when all this time you knew you were going to be with him" he says pointing to Matt
"I wasn't using you"
"You knew this whole time"
"I didn't"
"Why are you lying to me? I thought you'd respect me enough to tell me the truth. I deserve that don't I?"
"Taylor, I wasn't using you, I truly did like you!"
"STOP LYING TO ME!"

"Dude, she's not lying" Jack J speaks up
"Butt out of it Jack"
"No Taylor. She really did like you, bear it in mind that you never actually asked her to be your girlfriend"
"I tried to kiss her but she pulled away"
"Yeah on the first day I met you!" I counter "Look, I don't want to argue with you, you're my best friend, I can't loose you over Matt, please be my best friend again?"

"But I love you"

Different ~ m.eOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara