Chapter 48

"Miss Potter? Your friend, shes dead" I shoot awake to see no one there. What? Did I dream that? I hadn't noticed but I have tears streaming down my face. Jack jolts up from underneath me as I begin to hyperventilate.

"What Sky? Tell me! Talk to me Sky"

"Amy. The dream. Shes dead." I manage to say through breaths

"What? Amy is fine"

"She's fine?"

"Well no, not exactly. I didn't mean to say it like that! She's stable"

"She's out of surgery?"

"Yeah, about an hour ago"

"Why did no one wake me?"

"You were sleeping, I'm sorry Sky"

"Where's Mrs Jackson?"

"She's gone back to her friends house, she was told Amy is stable and she would make it through the night so she should just go back and get some rest" I nod, relaxing slightly "Tell me about your dream Sky, talking makes everything better" hes right. He's always right. Amy's always right. I hate him for being so alike to Amy, he makes me realise that she cant give me advice or soothe me to sleep like he does.

"All I heard was a voice saying Miss Potter? Your friend. She's dead." He can't seem to find the words to reply so he just hugs me instead. I do feel better now: I've stopped hyperventilating and my heart is beating its usual speed. Jack is right. Talking does make everything better. And that's why Nash is also right.

I have to talk to Matt.

(A/N: 45-50 likes for an update??)