Chapter 2

--------
When we arrive at my house, I say my goodbyes to Amy and race upstairs to pack.
We are staying in the hotel for 4 nights so I don't need that much. I pack another pair of leggings, my high waisted shorts and the track suit bottoms that Amy had given me because she'd grown out of them. I also throw in another bright pink hoodie, my Matt Espinosa shirt and a white crop top (long sleeved of course, so Nash would actually go near me). I figure I can wear my favourite white vans with all of my outfits and no doubt Amy will let me wear some of her clothes. She's got such a great fashion sense and looks great in everything, unlike me.

I decide to wash my dyed light brown hair. Dyed-because I am a natural red head and I hate it. The bullying got so bad that my parents decided to move to America when my dad got offered a job here. After my shower, I blow dry my hair and straighten it, the same as I do every morning. I apply my usual makeup; mascara, lip balm and concealer and throw my makeup bag into the suitcase along with my straighteners and hair dryer.

15:00. I decide to text Amy and see if she's almost ready. She replies almost instantaneously with a short and sweet 'nearly'. I run downstairs to grab some snacks for the journey; pop tarts, strawberries and Hershey's cookie and cream chocolate- our favourite. We will probably be stopping off at McDonalds or Taco Bell on the way as Amy is a bit of a fast food junkie. Since I am home alone, I write a note to my parents and Jaimee.

~the note says~
Hi Mum, Dad and Jamiee
Amy and I have left for magcon, I will text you when we get there and if there are any problems.
I love you
Lots of Love
Sky xxx

Before I know it, there's a knock on the door. I open the door to see Amy.
"I'll go get your suitcase, you get everything else you need" we both race up the stairs and grab my things. Phone, check. Clothes, check. Make up, check. Money, check.
"I think I have everything" I tell Amy.
"Do you have the registration stuff for the hotel? and the tickets?" Remembering that I haven't packed that, I sprint to my drawers and rummage around until I pull out a white envelope with the magcon logo on.
"Got it, let's go!"

We walk down the stairs and make our way to the car. Amy puts my suitcase into the trunk of her car and slams it shut. I get in as Amy shuts the door to my house and jumps in beside me.
"Ready to meet the boys of our dreams?"
"You bet" I say with a smirk
Amy starts the engine and we start the hour long journey to LA.