Chapter 82

I make my way back to the hotel room to find everyone awake, getting ready for their flights. I smile and walk in. I don't say anything when I go up to Hayes and Nash and pull them into a tight hug. They hug me back and then we let go. I continue to pack up all of my things, my hair is now dry so I tie it into a messy bun and put my phone onto charge.

About an hour later, Nash declares that their flight is in 4 hours so they should get going, he texts the rest of the boys and then tells us that we are going to meet them in the hotel lobby. We drag our bags downstairs and greet the boys. A car pulls up outside and honks the horn.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" I say, tearing up.

"This is not goodbye" Carter says stepping forward, hugging me tightly. "Thanks for making my smile Sky" he says in my ear.

"I love you Carter, don't forget me?"

"No way, I couldn't forget this pretty face" I smile at his words "Stay strong" he lets go of my and Jack Gilinsky steps forward, also hugging me

"Bye Sky, I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay Jack, thanks for everything, I'm sorry we didn't really get a chance to talk"

"We will don't you worry, phone me when you get home yeah?" I nod into his shoulder. He lets go and Jack Johnson runs up to me hugging me, he picks me up and spins me round.

"Bye little one"

"Ooh Jack I have your top" I say escaping his grip and bending down to my bag. He stops he half way and hugs me again.

"Keep it" I smile and kiss his cheek

"Don't forget me Mr Johnson"

"I wont Miss Potter" he lets me go and moves on to say goodbye to Taylor.

Hayes hugs me tightly, he may be 13 but he still towers over me. "See ya badass Sky"

"bye Haaaas"

"Me and Nash are coming to Indiana in summer to chill yeah?"

"Of course you are" he tightens his grip on me "I'm going to miss you" he nods as if to say he'll miss me too. Nash comes to me and we don't say anything, we just hug and I cry into his chest. He lets me go and Skylynn runs into my arms, I say goodbye and she runs back to Nash. Shawn stands in front of me.

"I'm sorry for everything Sky"

"Don't apologise, Text me when you're home yeah?" he nods and we hug, just for a split second.

Matt's last. Oh god. Matt.

(A/N: okay so the previous chapter didn't get 250 likes so vote for this one and I'll update the LAST chapter at 250+ likes!! Also, tell me if you want a sequel because I've written 10 chapters of one and I don't even know if you guys want one?)