Chapter 64

I take a step back from Nash as he quickly apologises,
"I'm sorry Sky, that was a bad idea"
"It's okay"
"I just thought that you'd said that you and Matt weren't official so I'd take my chance whilst you were still single, plus I should have done it before I left the first time"
"Nash, you do know you're like a brother to me?"
"And you're like a sister to me" he smiles "just a very hot sister" I try not to laugh at that. Hot? Me? No way. Not in a million years. Instead of protesting I just smile
"I should probably go and see Taylor and Amy" I nod as he walks past me into the building, I get into the car and begin to pull out of the parking space when I hear a commotion behind me. I spin in my seat to see what the problem is. Hayes is running after the car, Skylynn in his arms, yelling for me to stop.
"What's wrong?"
"Amy said that if you got some pictures or something then that might help her remember you?"
"So you ran all that way to tell me that?"
"Yeah, plus I wanted to ask you a teensy weensy favour"
"What?"
"Can you look after Sky for me? It's just she keeps complaining about being bored and hungry and you're leaving so could you take her with you?"
"Are you sure you trust me?" I smirk, of course he can, I just want to hear him say it
"Of course I can, Nash can too!" He smiles opening the car door "Can you take her for food?" He reaches into his pocket and hand me a load of dollar bills. I can't be bothered to argue so I take the money and he puts Skylynn in the passenger seat next to me.
"What about a car seat?"
"She'll be fine, just drive carefully"
"Okay then" I say as he shuts the door, I lean over to fasten her seatbelt and start to drive away again.

"So where do you wanna eat?"
"Tacos tacos tacos" she chants
"Taco Bell it is then" I smile
"Have you had a taco?"
"No, never"
"Woooooaaaahhhhhh you haven't lived" she's so mature for a 5 year old, Jaimee is 3 and she can't even say her own name, we shorten it to Jai to make it easier for her. I miss her so much, I'd do anything for her to be here right now, we don't really get on much but I do love her.

We pull up outside Taco Bell and I see a very familiar car.