Chapter 47

"Where is she?" I wake to the sound of Amy's mother's voice "where is my daughter?"
"Mrs Jackson?" I say dazed from my sleep
"Skylar!" She runs towards me. I just know she's going to scream at me, but instead she pulled me into a tight hug "I'm so glad you're safe" I'm so confused, why is she not hating me?
"I'm so sorry Mrs Jackson"
"Shh Sky, I know it's not you're fault. No matter how much you say it is, it's not" I have no words to say to her "I'm going to go find the nurse, you get back to your friend, you look tired" she let's me go, kissing my head as she does so. She leans in close to my ear "He's cute by the way" she says nodding towards Jack, whose should I was previously asleep on top of. I turn to see him blush as she walks off.

I sit back down next to Jack again, he automatically puts his arm around me again, I lean my head on his shoulder once again.
"You've got her seal of approval then" I laugh, he laughs beneath me and I feel him slump into his chair more, pulling me down with him. He kisses my head as I look up to see him closing his eyes. I pull out my phone and take a picture of him asleep on me, I'll use that against him another day.

Matt is sat on the other side of me, he's having a conversation with Shawn and Jack G so I decide not to interupt. Taylor and Carter are having a conversation too so I have no one to talk to because Jack is now fast asleep.

I pull out my phone again and decide to text Nash and Cameron.

(N=Nash, C=Cameron, S=Sky)
S: hey guys, how are you?
N: hey babe I'm good how's things in LA?
S: Amy is in surgery right now
C: I'm really sorry to hear that, hope you're okay, I have to go though bye ly xx
S: bye Cam x
N: why has she gone in to surgery?
S: her body went into an epileptic fit and her body began to shut down so they had to operate
N: oh my god, I'm so sorry sky! Did they say anything else?
S: just that 'the doctors are doing all they can to save her' what does that even mean?
N: Idk, did you ask if she was going to make it?
S: she said that same thing again
N: oh I see
S: anyway, can we talk about something else? I'm sick of crying
N: sure :)
S: how's hayes? And Sky? And will?
N: they're all good, how's Jaimee?
S: I don't know? I haven't seen her in ages?
N: oh right
N: how's tay? Matt? Shawn? Jack? Carter? Jack? What are they up to right now?
S: they're all good! Matt, Shawn and Jack G are talking about cars or sports or something? And Taylor and Carter are talking about girls?
N: ah, I wish I was tree with you to give you a great big cuddle! What about Jack J?
S: he's currently asleep on top of me
N: jack huh?
S: what about him?
N: 😏
S: what?
N: you guys would be cute together
S: ha no
N: why not?
S: he's 18 fgs
N: so?
S: I'm 15
N: so? Taylor is 18?
S: yeah but Jack has a girlfriend?
N: they broke up?
S: what?
N: he dumped her the day we met you and Amy? Said there was some other girl that he 'had a connection' with? Whatever that means?
S: what? Why didn't you tell me?
N: it didn't come up
S: okay then
N: are you mad at me?
S: no why would I be?
N: idk because I didn't tell you?
S: nash I don't think I can ever be mad at you! Besides I think I still like Matt anyway, or maybe Taylor? I'm so confused about it all
N: still!!
S: yeah, my indecisiveness is my best quality you know :)
N: yeah righttt..
S: shush you
N: so what's with you and Matt?
S: I don't even think he likes me
N: what why not?
S: he told me that he didn't want to hang out with some girl because he liked a different one?
N: are you blind as well as stupid? Why can't you see it?
S: see what?
N: he likes you! You idiot
S: I don't think he does? I broke his heart
N: whatever
S: are you mad at me now?
N: no I'm just frustrated! He tells me everyday how much he likes you and that he doesn't think you like him!
S: why would he say that?
N: um maybe because you dumped him for no reason?
S: um maybe I dumped him because I walked in on him making out with Carter?
N: omg he never told me that 😂
S: it's not exactly something you'd tell your best mate would you?
N: you tell me when you kiss Matt? Or Taylor?
S: that's different! I'm a girl kissing boys! He's a boy kissing boys!
N: I guess
N: I have to go, hayes is forcing me to drive him to the beach with some girl he just met that he's now best friends with?
S: sounds a bit like us then?
N: haha I guess
S: byee
N: give Amy a kiss from me? When she's out of surgery?
S: will do!
N: talk to Matt
S: okay okay! Go! Hayes will be angry otherwise!

I put my phone away, snuggle into Jack's chest and close my eyes again. It's getting late and I guess that means we are staying here over night. Looks like I better get comfortable here on Jack, it's gonna be a long night.

(A/N: I know jack still has a girlfriend but I wrote it like this for the purpose of the story. Also, I'm sorry about whatever happened earlier with the update, I don't know what went wrong :L and one other thing: from now on I'll only be updating when the chapter before gets 35-40 likes x)