Chapter 81

Matt's POV

Okay so I'll admit it, I was a bit mean to Sky. It's not like she didn't deserve it though. I mean she kissed Nash and she's always so close to the rest of the boys. Something is obviously going on here. I had to give her a taste of her own medicine. She cheated on me with my best friend, so why shouldn't I have cheated on her with her best friend? Not to mention that Amy is extremely hot.

Maybe I should have handled it better, I care about this girl so much and yet I just make her feel like crap. Although, I don't know why she got so worked up, it's not like anything serious happened. I wouldn't have let it, I just wanted Sky to feel how I felt when I saw that she kissed Nash. It wouldn't have gone any further then just kissing. I mean, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I think Amy was up for it though but I'm not a complete monster.

I really do regret what I said though. I do actually love her, I guess it was just a spur of the moment thing. There's no amount of apologising that will fix this. I'm in deep shit. I think she's over it though, She seems pretty cosy again with Taylor.

Taylor's POV

Okay so I'll admit it, I really, really like Sky. I feel like the more of a douche Matt is to her then the more she is drawn to me. I just want to punch her in the mouth, with my mouth. If that doesn't sound too weird of me. I promise you though, I will not hurt that girl. She is my best friend.

I've always felt like the girls I talk to and even some of my friends back home only like me because I am famous. If you can call being well known on vine, famous. They use me and don't realise that I actually have feelings, that can get hurt.

I seriously can't believe how much of a jackass Matt is being. He can't stand it that Sky and I are close, seriously, we are just friends. He is so horrible to her, I don't know why she likes him so much. And then to add to it, Shawn is being horrible and Amy. Don't even get me started on Amy.

Amy's POV

Okay so I'll admit it, I did take it a bit too far. I shouldn't have kissed Matt, it was all my fault anyway. I started the kiss and he didn't back away. Everything would just be fine if Sky didn't walk in. Why did she have to walk in? She was meant to be at the hotel.

It's not that big of a deal though, it was just a kiss. Nothing else would have happened. I mean been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Matt's not that great of a guy, she doesn't deserve him. Maybe I should take him off of her hands, show him what he's missing, make a good boy out of him.

I do feel bad though, she's leaving and i'll never see her again and we left things like this. And then I started all the hate up again, oh well she deserves it after saying she should have left me to die. I mean, how rude can some people get? Though, I do feel bad about Shawn.

Shawn's POV

I wish I hadn't met her. Both of them. They've done nothing but made my life hell for the past week. I really thought Amy loved me, I loved her. I still do, with all my heart. Maybe if I give her a taste of her own medicine. No, I cant. That would make me just as bad as her. Plus, I don't want to hurt Sky, yeah I said some horrible things, but that was just a spur of the moment thing, I didn't mean it.

Sky is a lovely girl, I'm glad I met her. I know I said I wish I hadn't but I think its just because she was with Amy and then all the negativity with Amy. I knew she wasn't good for me from the start, I just couldn't resist her, she was so beautiful. I haven't forgotten that I originally liked Sky, I can see why I did. She's so innocent, she wouldn't ever hurt anyone like Amy hurt me.

I keep telling myself that Amy is bad for me and she hurt me but I cant stop thinking about her. I love her.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1 million reads! That's crazy! It means so much to me! Can we get 250+ likes for an update??)