Chapter 37

My vision becomes blurred and I can no longer read. Taylor takes the note from me as I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Sky. Skylar Marie Potter. Where the hell do I begin? I love you with all my heart. You are the best friend i could ever have asked for, you make me complete, you are the half of me is been missing my whole life before I met you.

I remember the first time we met, you were balancing all your books whilst trying to open your locker for the first time, remember that?" I laugh to myself through my tears

"I knew you were going to drop everything, and guess what you did, I couldn't help but laugh, but when I saw everyone else laughing and knew you needed me. I didn't know it then but I needed you too, more than I'd ever needed anyone." I can't believe she remembers that.

"I wasn't the kind of girl to depend on anyone or let them in but I knew you were different. You, I could trust, I could tell everything to, no matter how crazy or stupid it was and you'd never tell anyone or say I was an idiot. You never once called me a horrible name, now that I think about it you never called anyone a name. You were the perfect friend, the perfect person. I wish I could have been more like you, I was jealous of you Sky, you are beautiful, clever, funny, kind, loving, elegant and just completely perfect. Even though you won't have me in person, know that I will always be there in spirit, guiding you, being with you every step of the way through your life. You were the little sister I never had, even though you were 2 years younger than me, you were my best friend. I love you Sky. Please make sure shawn is okay.

I hope everything finally works out with you and Taylor. I know you deny having feelings for him but Sky, you can't fool me, you love him and we both know it, now's his time to know it. Be happy Sky. Taylor can make you happy, now that I'm not there to do it for you. I love you more than life itself. Give Jaimee all the kisses in the world from me. And Sky?

Don't forget me?"