Chapter 58

I wait for what feels like hours but as I look at my phone I realise it's only been 2 minutes. I have to give him time, after all he's got a trail of notes to follow. I take a look around me, it really is beautiful here, kind of breathtaking. I hear an elevator getting closer to the roof, it's so quite up here, you can hear every slight noise. The door dings and begins to open, out steps a very confused looking Matt. He walks slowly towards me, looking at the notes and then to me.
"Sky? What is thi-" he starts "wow it's beautiful up here! How did you know about this place?"
"We went exploring on the first day here" he looks around, in awe, taking in every little detail
"Why did you lead me here?"
"I wanted to find a place to tell you something"
"Tell me what?"
"How much you mean to me"
"Go on then" he chuckles. I pat the bench next to me and he takes a seat, we turn to face each other as I take both of his hands, holding them tightly in my lap. I take a deep breath.

"Matt, I've been trying to find the words to explain how much you mean to me for days and if think I've finally found them.

From the first day I laid eyes on you and your vines, I fell in love. I know it sounds cheesy but I honestly did. I always dreamed about meeting you, being in your arms, kissing you and I don't really know why I'm telling you this because I sound like a crazy stalker but it's all true. Never in a million years did I think that any of my dreams would come true. Matt, I'm in love with you, in love with everything about you.

You are the funniest, kindest, most sweet and caring, cutest and not to mention the fittest person I know. You give me butterflies every time you so much as look at me. You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life and I'm so grateful for everything you've done with Amy and you've been so supportive even though you have other things going on in your life.

And last night, when we argued over something so small, I hated it. I hated myself. I hate it when you're angry at me Matt, I'm sorry that I was torn between you and Taylor, I realise now that you are all I've ever wanted in a boy. You are the definition of perfect. You complete me Matt. All this time I've been saying I'm 'in love' with you but the truth this that I've always been too scared to say this to anyone but Matt

I love you"

(A/N: can we get to above 80 votes for an update?)