Chapter 73

I finish washing my hair and my body and I just stand in the under the steaming water. Before I know it I'm belting out some of Ariana Grande's-The Way and hitting some of the really high notes might I add. I soon realise that Hayes can probably hear me so I quickly shut up, praying that he didn't. I wrap myself in my towel and walk out into the main room.

I stop when hear voices and soon realise that all of the boys are sat on the floor and the beds talking and watching tv. I really hope none of them heard me. I walk out to my suitcase and feel all of the boys' stares burning into my back, they're all silent. I pick out Jack's tye dye top and some underwear and carry them back to the bathroom. I quickly get changed and head back out to the main room.

The boys are talking again which makes me relax slightly. I get my hairbrush and sit on Hayes bed, watching my little sister and Skylynn play with the stuffed my little pony I've already mentioned. I brush my hair through and get up walking towards the bathroom again.

Hayes and Nash's bathroom is different to Taylor's and Matt's. Taylor's and Matt's had everything in one room but Nash's has the shower and toilet in one room and the mirror and sink in a little alcove area outside the shower room. I go to turn the hair dryer on when I'm joined by Jack Johnson.
"Shirt looks good on you" he smiles and I smile back. I turn on the hair dryer but he doesn't leave, instead he takes out his phone and go onto vine. He holds up a video of a door, I can't hear it so I turn the hair dryer off. I immediately know what the video is of- me singing in the shower. I snatch the phone out of his hand and storm into the main room
"Which one of you idiots did this?" I say holding up the phone. They all laugh. "It's not funny! It's embarrassing!"
Nash holds his hands up guiltily "I'm sorry Sky, you're just so good" I laugh weakly
"I hate you" I say punching his arm lightly "why you? You're the one with over 7 million followers! Everyone's gonna think I'm a right freak"
"Chill, it's not like he tagged you, no one will know it's you" Carter speaks up. I look to Nash and he looks very guilty. My face drops as well as my heart.
"Good one Nash! Give them more reasons to send me hate, it's not like I get enough already!" I shout and storm into the alcove again. I pick the hair dryer up as Nash appears by my side.

(A/N: 130+ votes for an update! Also, comment yes on this sentence if you want me to upload my Taylor fanfic yet! Thanks x)