Chapter 13

I don't believe you Amy!" I say getting up, grabbing my bag.
"Sky I'm sorry" she pleas but soon notices me putting my pyjamas hairbrush and toothbrush into my bag. "Where are you going?"
"I'm gonna stay somewhere else tonight" I say as I walk out slamming the door. I think to myself. How could she do that? How could Matt not tell me? Why would Matt not tell me? If he likes me as much as he says. I need answers.
---
I step out of the elevator and knock on Matt's door. No answer. I try Nash and Cameron's room. No answer. Where are they? I decide to text Taylor.
(S= Sky T=Taylor)
S: hey where is everyone?
T: everyone's in my room :)
S: is Matt there?
T: yeah, we've made up, I said sorry about punching him in the eye
S: ah alright

I put my phone back in my bag and make my way to Taylor and Carter's room. I knock on the door and wait until Jack Gilinsky opens the door.
"Oh hey Sky" he says warmly
"Hey Jack" I throw my bag down, take a deep breath and prepare myself.

"How could you do that?" I shout storming up to Matt, slapping her. I look to Carter, he's smirking, obviously happy with himself. Who could blame him?
"Hi" he says clutching his red cheek
"Don't hi me like nothing's wrong"
"Sky what's wrong?"
"Amy told me"
"Shit."
"Is that all you can say? No I'm sorry, I lead you on whilst knowing I'd already fucked your best friend?"
"Sky, calm down, I'm sorry"
"Sorry's not good enough," I start whilst fighting back tears "you lead me on. You made me feel safe. I really liked you Matt but then you go and do that. I told you about the things I've never told anyone. About my cuts and my scars." I finish whilst collapsing into Jack Gilinsky's arms. He hold me tight whilst whispering in my ear.
"It's going to be okay, I've got you, let it all out" Matt is stood staring, speechless, obviously trying to rack his brains of an excuse.
"Before you think of some lame excuse, save it. I will never forgive you Matthew."
"I'm gonna go" Matt says as he walks out the door. He bumps into Shawn on his way out.
"What's going on? What's all the shouting about"
"Matt slept with Amy" I explain
"What? When?"
"When we were in the corridor that night that we played truth or dare" I explain further.
"And then she slept with me last night?" Shawn admits.
"Shawn I'm sorry, she-" I start but I'm soon interrupted by Carter
"And the she slept with me this afternoon"
"She what?!" Shawn and Matt exclaim simultaneously.
"She's slept with a third of the magcon guys" Aaron laughs "that girl's got game"
"It's your fault that I'm in this mess Aaron so shut up" Matt says storming out slamming the door behind him.
"I have to talk to her" Shawn says also storming out. I decide to text Amy to give her a heads up. She is my best friend after all.
(A=Amy S=Sky)
S: heads up Shawn's on his way to you. He knows about Matt and Carter.
A: what did you do?!
S: it's not my fault you slept with 3 boys in 2 days.
A: omg he's here what do I do?
S: it's your mess, you deal with it.
A: call yourself my best friend
S: don't talk to me about being a bad best friend.

"I think we should go check on Matt" Jack Johnson says as him, Jack g and Aaron walk out. I'm left a crying mess in the middle of Taylor and Carter's room.
"We should probably leave you guys to talk" Nash speaks up nodding for Cameron to follow him.
"Hey wait for me" Hayes says running after them. He stops when he reaches me. He stars for a few seconds then stands on his tip toes and kisses my cheek. He whispers in. Y ear "you're beautiful even when you're crying" and walks out.
---
I sit down next to Carter. I still feel weird about Taylor telling me about Matt.
"I'm really sorry to ask but-" I start
"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" Carter asks innocently.
"Er yes please" I smile "how did you know I was going to say that?"
"Call it Magcon member to magcult member telepathy" he says winking. "Why don't you go and put your Jammie's on?
"You call pyjamas, Jammie's? Strange child" I say teasing him. I pick up my bag and walk to the bathroom.

Once I'm changed I walk back into the room.
"So who are sharing with? Me or Tay?" Carter asks.
"Well you slept with my best friend so I'm going to have to say Tay" I reply cheekily. I jump onto the bed next to Taylor.
"Oh. My. God." I exclaim
"What?" Taylor says turning to look at me
"I'm sharing a bed with THE TAYLOR CANIFF" I say in a typical fangirl voice. Taylor tries to keep a straight face but failing miserably. "Are you mad at me?"
"No" he says in a monotone
"Taylor, don't lie to me, you're my idol, I know everything about you; when you're sad, happy, in love and especially when you're lying" I say, before I realise that I had already used those exact words when talking to Matt.
"You really care?"
"Of course I care"
"I don't hate you, I'm just hurt. Hurt that you knew I liked you a lot but you threw it in my face and went after Matt instead."
"Tay, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. I thought you liked me but not very much"
"Eh, well I did. I do."
"Ayeeeeee Taylor's got his first ever crush" Carter shouts.
"Shut up" Taylor yells throwing a pillow at him knocking him over.
"Hey" Carter says sitting up "you messed up my hair, we have a female here" I can't help but laugh.
"Guys it's 1 o'clock in the morning. I'm going to sleep. I have to get up early to meet the magcon boys again tomorrow" I say in my fangirling voice again. Carter and Taylor both laugh.

I lay back and Taylor wraps his arms around me. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.