Chapter 63

Oh my god. Not only does she hate me but she can't even remember my name. She thinks Anna is her best friend so what else does she think?

"I'm Sky?" I say, fighting back the realisation that she no longer knows who I am.
"No, I don't know who you are. Don't you think someone with a name like Sky would be memorable?"
"Amy why can't you remember me!?" I say bursting into tears
"Matt, get this crazy person away from me" she says turning to Matt "And then give your girlfriend a kiss" she says pointing to herself. Great so now she thinks Matt's her boyfriend.

"I'm not your boyfriend?"
"Yes you are?"
"No, I am!" Shawn seems hurt
"No, I slept with Matt, plus I don't even know who you are or why you're here?"
"Oh my. You don't even remember me?"
"Nope Soz" she's back to her usual rude self I see

"Come on shawn, we have to give her time to remember us" I say taking his hand to lead him out of the room
"Wait! You're Shawn? I wrote you a note didn't i? Did you get it?" He nods and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a very crumpled piece of paper and handing it to her, she takes a moment to read it and then looks as though something is coming back to her.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I forgot you baby, please forgive me?"
"It's okay" he leans over to kiss her on the lips and smiles as he straightens up
"So what? You remember a boy you met 6 days ago but can't remember your best friend who you've spent every day of the past two years with?"
"I'm sorry, I just have no clue who you are"
"Give it time Sky" Shawn says trying to comfort me
"I'll just go" I say as I walk out.

I make my way to the car when I bump into a figure, I look up immediately to apologise but then realise who it is.
"Nash!" I squeal, he wasn't meant to be back here, I look to the slightly shorter boy next to him "Hayes!" And then to the small girl on the other side of Nash "Skylynn!" I'm so happy they're here.
"Hey Sky" Hayes says gently, pulling me into a hug "Carter texted about Taylor and then when we heard about Amy we knew we had to come see them! We were meant to be babysitting Skylynn so we brought her with us" he seems excited.
"I'm so glad you're here" I pull out of the hug to move onto Skylynn.
"Sky, this is Sky" Hayes says introducing us, I bend to shake her tiny hand but instead she wraps her arms around my neck and I hug her back.
"Nash talks about you a lot" she says laughing, I look up to see Nash blushing slightly, I giggle and stand up, moving towards Nash's open arms.

"Hey" he whispers in my ear
"She doesn't remember me" I whisper back
"Hayes, why don't you take Skylynn to see Taylor?" Nash says to Hayes, he nods and picks up Skylynn, leading her inside.

"She'll remember you, I promise"
"How do you know?"
"Hey, trust me. Nash knows." I laugh at his remark
"She has no clue who I am, she thinks Anna is her best friend!"
"Woah, some crazy stuff that's been happening whilst I wasn't here!" He laughs "what else has happened?"
"Well I serenaded Matt and told him I loved him and he said it back but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, Taylor and I had an argument and he fell off his quad bike, but we've made up now and oh yeah, I kissed Jack"
"Jack Johnson?" I nod in response "Woah, I didn't see that one happening"

"What about you? What's been happening?"
"Well Cameron hasn't talked to me since we left, I don't know what's up with him?"
"He texted me, he's going through some stuff"
"What kind of stuff?"
"He's just worried that Amy won't know him and stuff like that"
"Are you sure?"
"Yup"

There's a slightly awkward silence between us.
"Sky, can I do something? I know you're with Matt and everything but I've kind of wanted to do this for ages"
"Okayy?" I have no clue what he's talking about but it becomes pretty clear when he quickly pecks me on the lips and then stares at me until I say something "Well I wasn't expecting that?" I can't help but smile. I've kissed 4/10 now, how many people can say that huh? Quite impressive if you ask me. Yes, my inner fangirl is coming out right now and I can't help it, happens to everyone right?