Chapter 16

"Table for 12 please" Cameron says to the waitress who rolls her eyes. She has long dark hair and a lot of makeup on, she chews her gum loudly and leads us to our table. She leaves us to push the tables together ourselves and throws 6 menus on the centre table.
"What happened to service with a smile?" I say mimicking her eye roll. All of the boys laugh and take their seats. Once again I'm sandwiched between Matt and Taylor. Great.

The rude waitress takes our order and hurries off to the kitchen, must be to get away from us, she's made it clear she doesn't like us. Before she disappears I turn to see her staring at me in confusion, I feel like I know her from somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it. So much has happened over the past few days I'm having trouble remembering what my little sister looks like, great sister I know!

Taylor grabs my hand under the table, I look up to him but he's deep in conversation with Nash and Hayes who are sat opposite us. I smile to myself and listen to their conversation for a while. They're talking about the car Taylor's getting this Tuesday. A 2007 range rover sport in black I think he said, he seems really excited but I couldn't really care less about cars.

I start to listen in on Matt's very secretive conversation with Cameron. I hear my name mentioned every so often but I can't make out what they're saying.
"Hey guys what are you talking about?" I ask raising my left eyebrow. They both look panicked.
"Sports" Cameron says
"Magcon" Matt says at the same time as Cameron. I know they're lying, if they're not going to tell me then I'll have to deal with it, or not.
"Why are you lying?" I say quickly.
"We're not!" They respond simultaneously.
"Matt, Cameron don't lie to me, you're my idols, I know everything about you; when you're sad, happy, in love and especially when you're lying" I say turning to my right to see Taylor with a huge smile on his face at what I'd just said, he winks and I smile back as we both return to our conversations.
"It's nothing" Matt says, his anger rising.
"It's obviously not if you're getting so angry about it, tell me I can help" I say calmly to neutralise his anger.
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SKY SO JUST BUTT OUT OF IT!!" He scream into my face. I feel a tear running down my face. He notices and his anger turns to remorse. "Sky, I'm so sorry, the last thing I want is to hurt you or upset you"
"More than you have already?" I counter
"Yeah" I hear him whisper, he looks sad, ashamed of himself.

Before anyone could reply, the waitress brought our food, everyone's but mine. I sit and wait for about 10 minutes before I get up to question her about my missing food. I walk over smiling, trying not to make her hate me more than she already did (even though I don't know why).
"Hi, I'm just wondering where my food is? You brought the rest of my table's food 10 minutes ago" I say as politely as I can. She rolls her eyes, blows a bubble with her gum and replies
"I don't know, Skylar, where is your food?"
How does she know my name? No one told her my name, let alone my actual name.
"How-" I start but she cuts me off.
"Skylar Marie Potter" she says. I hear the group stop talking and eating to watch our conversation.
"How do you know that?" I say alarmed
"Or should I say Skylar Potter, the girl everybody hates and wishes was dead?" I hear small gasps behind me. "Do you not know who I am?" Suddenly realisation of who this girl was hit me. Long dark hair. Light brown skin. About 16 or 17. Knows my name. Knows what everybody in England used to say to me. These facts swirled around in my head for what seemed like hours but must have been just a few minutes. "Well?" She says impatiently. I feel like I'm about to faint, all of the memories I have tried so hard to forget are coming back to me. All the kicks, all the punches, all the hateful, spiteful words, all the excuses I made.
"Anna" I manage to say before fainting.