Chapter 75

I know what you're expecting me to say, I was right, they sent me hate and now I hate myself, I wish I'd never met these boys. But no, none of that is true, everyone was so nice, a few people said I was amazing at singing. Yeah right.

But no they were really nice, the boys were nice too. You probably think that this isn't a big deal at all, but it really is to me. I've been bullied all my life so to do anything else that could create more hateful words in my direction would be the last thing I want to do.

I've told Taylor and Nash about my family dilemma and Taylor seems pretty excited to hear that I could be moving to the same place as he lives, I'm excited too, just for the wrong reasons. What if he gets sick of me out there? I'll have absolutely no one. What if we don't even move there and I move closer to Matt? What if dad decides to go back to England? Obviously I can't stay with my mum, she hit me. I can't go back to England either, that place is the definition of hell: it's cold, it rains all the time and not to mention the people can be pretty brutal. All these thoughts spin around in my head until I feel a gentle tap on my arm.
"What's up buttercup?" Taylor smiles and I laugh timidly.
"Nothing, just thinking about.. Stuff"
"If it's about the move" he adjusts his position so he's facing me "I'm not going to bail on you when you get to Indiana, you won't be alone" I smile, it's as if he'd just read my mind.
"How'd you know I was thinking that?"
"Call it magcon member to-" he cuts himself off halfway "call it best friend to best friend telepathy" I laugh "I think you're going to have to talk to your dad about it Sky, he's the only one who can answer the rest of those questions flying around in that brain of yours" he says tapping my head, I smile again and pull him into a tight squeeze
"Thanks Tay"

(A/N: this isn't the end, I just won't be updating for a while because of exams )': please do still vote and I will try to update whenever I can thankss)