Chapter 15

"What?" I ask confused
"It's nothing, you look great" Matt says
"Er thanks.." I feel awkward talking to Matt now. Amy walks up to me. There's an awkward silence as the boys stare at us wondering who's going to make the first move. It was any. She pulls me into a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry sky, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm an idiot and I totally get it if you hate me and never want to talk to me again"
"I don't hate you" I whisper, a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Thank you so much" she smiles with relief "I love you Skylar Marie Potter"
"Awh I love you too Ames" I walk out and get into the limo with the rest of the boys. Amy is sat between Shawn and Carter, awkward. I slide in the limo and into the only available seat left, between Matt and Taylor. This should be fun. Not!

I look over to my right to see Zoe sat between Aaron and a very uncomfortable looking Jack Johnson. As you can probably guess they're making out.

"That's a nice shirt Sky, where'd you get it?" Taylor says winking
"I got it from some boy I met" I tease "I can't really remember his name" he looks disappointed
"Oh I see" there's an awkward silence the rest of the journey to the brunch place.

After about 20 minutes in the limo, we arrive outside a pretty abandoned brunch restaurant.
"Is this place even open? There's like no one here" I say suspiciously
"Yeah it's open, we come here so no fans know where we are, they can be a little forward" Matt says innocently
"K" I reply bluntly, still not forgiving him. He turns to Cameron and Nash and starts to talk to them. Hearing that they're talking about me, Taylor grabs my hand and leads me inside. I feel stares burning holes in my back, do I care? No. I hate to admit it but Taylor makes me feel great. I just can't help feeling that Matt is different. I still do love him, I'm his one of biggest fans. I like to think that I'm not just any old fan, I'm different. But now I'm not believing it.